Bill Maher Interviews Jerry Seinfeld

Speak for yourself.

How old are you? You're a dinosaur.

Who's the modern day John Wayne or Clint Eastwood? Real men who Republicans look up to.

1723748700607.png
1723748770123.png

Is JD wearing makeup?

Is J.D. Vance Wearing Eyeliner?​

1723748853084.png

Way.

You should never tell others what their arguments or beliefs are. Nor what you think they do, or how you think that they perceive the world.

Practice what ya preaches.

My conclusions are based on the keen eye of observance, not presumption.

This is known as a straw-man. It is a fallacy and is nearly always wrong.

Ya don't say?

Never heard of it.

You must done some o' dem dere book learnin'.

Thanks.

All my claims are nearly always backed up by evidence.

Except, at the very least, for the claim that I'm some mindless MAGA drone.

But hey, I think you're one o' the smarter people around here.

Not sure that's sayin' much, but take it for what it is. ;)

Nope.

See.

This is where the evidence comes in. I provide it. You don't. And then? You deny the facts and reality.

90ehtl.jpg

The Intersection Between Peter Thiel, Paypal, Rumble, And Bitcoin​

July 31, 2024

1723780441026.png

Nope.

See.

This is where the evidence comes in. I provide it. You don't. And then? You deny the facts and reality.

90ehtl.jpg

The Intersection Between Peter Thiel, Paypal, Rumble, And Bitcoin​

July 31, 2024

View attachment 996479

I'm sure in your feral universe that was some sort of revelatory gotcha moment.

But most people who ingest oxygen as a life source have known about Peter Thiel's involvement with Trump since he endorsed him in 2016.

Your one neat trick:

You manage to find so much fault with every tiny shred of reality that you never have to actually stand for anything.

I hope that makes you feel better.

Just do us all a favor.

When Trump makes the biggest comeback in political history - don't pretend, for even a second, that you were ever on board.

You manage to find so much fault with every tiny shred of reality that you never have to actually stand for anything.
giphy.webp

You know that isn't true. I stand for this;

constitution.jpg

The moar than what Trump really ever bleevs :rolleyes:

90g8df.jpg

There is no reason for throwing out the bill of rights, none.

You are just throwing ketchup against the wall now and hoping shit sticks. :rolleyes:

giphy.webp

You know that isn't true. I stand for this;

constitution.jpg

The moar than what Trump really ever bleevs :rolleyes:

90g8df.jpg

There is no reason for throwing out the bill of rights, none.

You are just throwing ketchup against the wall now and hoping shit sticks. :rolleyes:

Now you've been reduced to repromulgating left wing talking points.

Ya know...

Because you're so "free thinking".

Translation: "Free thinkers" simply disagree with the presumed "ideology" with whomever they are presently conversing.

Winning!

Now you've been reduced to repromulgating left wing talking points.

Ya know...

Because you're so "free thinking".

Translation: "Free thinkers" simply disagree with the presumed "ideology" with whomever they are presently conversing.

Winning!
1723782562849.png

And - as is always the case with the inexorable "FREE THINKER!" (tm) - he retreats into his pseudo-intellectual retreads as a safe haven against any contentious dialogue which may expose his own inherent biases.
You are boring me now.

This is like that third or forth straw-man in a row. . .

:sigh2:

I'll just have to live with that.
It's generally what leftists do, ain't it. :dunno:

You are even better. You are like a crypto leftist. One who pretends to be MAGA, but uses the "rules for radicals," tactics. Brilliant! :113:

I have noticed that Kamala is ripping off all of Trump's best stuff.

Admit it, you are really going to vote for her, ain't ya! :thup:

Who do you think is going to win?

That's what I thought.

O.K.

We have just had this conversation, where I proved that Peter Thiel. . . THE billionaire head of the Pay Pal mafia, well, except maybe Elon Musk. . . is friends with former Google CEO, Eric Schimdt.

Most folks in the know, Schmidt is the globalists lefty replacement for Kissinger.

90gb5f.jpg

8ynppd.jpg

This is Thiel and Soros at the last Bilderberg conference.

The fact is, what Palantir is going to do, is what the intel agencies and what China's social credit scores and vaccine passports all have in mind to do.

What fake left, and fake right billionaires all want? The entire global elite and the WEF all want. And all political parties on the planet are owned by the same people, so it does not matter who wins.

The PAYPAL mafia's goals? Are the same as the WEF. :rolleyes:

So as long as you keep bleeving all this shit is more real than that shit Trump did in the 80's?

. . . . And yes, they will KILLL people, just to make you bleev this shit is as real, and get you to the polls. . . .

200.gif

So then no, it really does not matter who wins. The global police state technocracy is the future, no matter who wins.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
O.K.

We have just had this conversation, where I proved that Peter Thiel. . . THE billionaire head of the Pay Pal mafia, well, except maybe Elon Musk. . . is friends with former Google founder, Eric Schimdt.

Most folks in the know, Schmidt is the globalists lefty replacement for Kissinger.

90gb5f.jpg

8ynppd.jpg

This is Thiel and Soros at the last Bilderberg conference.

The fact is, what Palantir is going to do, what the intel agencies and what China's social credit scores and vaccine passports all have in mind.

What fake left, and fake right billionaires all want? The entire global elite and the WEF all want. And all political parties on the planet are owned by the same people, so it does not matter who wins.

The PAYPAL mafia's goals? Are the same as the WEF. :rolleyes:

So as long as you keep bleeving all this shit is more real that that shit Trump did in the 80's?

. . . . And yes, they will KILLL people, just to make you bleev this shit is as real, and get you to the polls. . . .

200.gif

then no, it really does not matter who wins, global police state technocracy is the future, no matter who wins.

:rolleyes:

So you're into Alex Jones - got it.

Forum List

Back