Students walk out on Jerry Seinfeld at Duke graduation.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Students at Duke University walked out as Jerry Seinfeld gave a commencement speech.

He did not say a word about Israel, yet they all waked out anyway.

Why?

Cuz Jerry is a dirty Jew!!!

1715606785227.png

Yea, Newman hates him too.

Can anyone say antisemitism?

That is Duke University, home of the Clan.

Students at Duke University walked out as Jerry Seinfeld gave a commencement speech.

Why?

View attachment 946233

Imagine if they had walked out on a black speaker because he was black.

Why?

View attachment 946233

Israel's crimes have consequences even in the US. It's very unfair.

Honestly I'm surprised he would go to a college campus at all for any reason. He has expressed disdain for young people's hatred of comedy and wokeness before.

I guess those kids have nothing in their life or goals if all they do is go to something just to walk out on it in the name of some of foreign nation they know nothing about.

These kids are all a victim of poor parenting where they grew up soft, and weak willed. And a victim of social media brainwashing. I don't like them but I also feel sorry for them.

Israel's crimes have consequences even in the US. It's very unfair.
Squeals the drone who remains silent about the war crimes committed, and CONTINUING, that your heroes, ham-ass are engaging in.

Honestly I'm surprised he would go to a college campus at all for any reason. He has expressed disdain for young people's hatred of comedy and wokeness before.

I guess those kids have nothing in their life or goals if all they do is go to something just to walk out on it in the name of some of foreign nation they know nothing about.

These kids are all a victim of poor parenting where they grew up soft, and weak willed. And a victim of social media brainwashing. I don't like them but I also feel sorry for them.
Wokeness has certainly helped ruin comedy.

Many comedians will tell you this, or even in private cuz they don't want death threats

The Left is basically humorless and violent and half retarded.

These walk outs are nothing. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Don't say some of us haven't been warning you...for many years now. As I repeat, you want to keep feeding the crocodile hoping it will eat you last.

Eat you it will...

These walk outs are nothing. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Don't say some of us haven't been warning you...for many years now. As I repeat, you want to keep feeding the crocodile hoping it will eat you last.

Eat you it will...
I have always loved that Churchill line.

Fascist movements only grow in strength when not confronted.

I saw a bit of the walkout on TV.

It was a teeny number.

They were pathetic.

The overwhelming majority of graduates stayed.

Mr. S. took everything in stride.

Everyone had a good time.

Yes. The media is trying to portray this as some sort of giant national protest, but it's just a small bunch of weenies posturing for photo ops.

Forum List

Back