Donald Trump Risking Prison Time?

Trump stopped being president at noon on Jan 20th at which point in time he had no authority to keep documents.

He certainly never had any authority to hide the documents from the DoJ after he received a subpoena to return them.
Biden and Pence did the same things. They were not prosecuted.

You leftists sure do like your Soviet-style means of going after inconvenient people.

ummmm.... no. there is protocol to follow should ANY prez want to do such a thing. but ONE thing for sure, NO prez can do ... is declassify or possess, & that is anything to do with nukes.

nope - see above.

what biden had & probably pence as well - were hand written notes, etc that may have had sensitive info.

lol ... you are full tilt cray cray.
It's okay, you can say it. Democrats are above the law.

He sold the property for 830% of what the city decided it was worth.

Or you could just go ahead and admit Trump's prosecution was politically motivated. You know -- the truth.
What's the problem with selling the property for 830% what the city decided it was worth?

I don't think you understand what Trump was prosecuted for. He lied about the value of his assets when applying for a loan. That has nothing to do with Stewart selling his apartment at a higher price.

Biden and Pence did the same things. They were not prosecuted.

You leftists sure do like your Soviet-style means of going after inconvenient people.
Biden and Pence never refused to comply with a grand jury subpoena. Trump did, and by doing so provided exceptional evidence that he intentionally retained classified documents, which is essential to prosecuting the case.

Had Trump turned the documents over when instructed to, it would have been much harder to prosecute similarly to Biden and Pence.

we-cant-rewind-weve-gone-too-far-v0-ljsbroflf1jd1.jpeg
Oh, would you like to make the case that Trump, who kicked Epstein out of Mar-a-Lago and blackballed him, and never went to the island, and testified against him, had Epstein killed?

Because that's retarded.

Obviously, the Dems and the left really don't want to "hear" the other side. That is why they are so biased when it comes down to "Get Trump!"

They rather put him in jail and call him a convicted felon, because they hate Trump. They hate him so much, they don't see themselves "dividing" the country with their BS.

I don't believe Trump will serve any time in prison. But the left will ignore the "facts" and only hear/read the "truth" - according to them.
liberals-claim-to-give-a-hearing-to-other-views.jpg

Colored folks, I was addressing jungle bunnies directly. Do you think all "people of color" are jungle bunnies?
Colored folks? Let's look at that .

When I was born, I was black,
When I grew up, I was black,
When I'm sick, I'm black,
When I go out in the sun, I'm black,
When I'm cold, I'm black,
When I die, I'll be black,

But you,

When you're born, you're pink,
When you grow up, you're white,
When you're sick, you're green,
When you go out in the sun, you go red,
When you're cold, you go blue,
When you die, you'll be purple,

And you have the nerve to call me colored!

Jungle bunny, how many black men have you called that to their face? Never mind, I know your bitch ass isn't man enough to say that to a black man's face.

Colored folks? Let's look at that .

When I was born, I was black,
When I grew up, I was black,
When I'm sick, I'm black,
When I go out in the sun, I'm black,
When I'm cold, I'm black,
When I die, I'll be black,

But you,

When you're born, you're pink,
When you grow up, you're white,
When you're sick, you're green,
When you go out in the sun, you go red,
When you're cold, you go blue,
When you die, you'll be purple,

And you have the nerve to call me colored!

Jungle bunny, how many black men have you called that to their face? Never mind, I know your bitch ass isn't man enough to say that to a black man's face.
Are you denying you're a jungle bunny, but a "person of color" instead?

What's the problem with selling the property for 830% what the city decided it was worth?

I don't think you understand what Trump was prosecuted for. He lied about the value of his assets when applying for a loan. That has nothing to do with Stewart selling his apartment at a higher price.
Odd, then, isn't it, how the bank that loaned Trump the money said he did nothing wrong? And he paid back the loan in full?

ORANGE MAN BAD is not a rational basis for justice.

But it's all you've got.

Biden and Pence never refused to comply with a grand jury subpoena. Trump did, and by doing so provided exceptional evidence that he intentionally retained classified documents, which is essential to prosecuting the case.

Had Trump turned the documents over when instructed to, it would have been much harder to prosecute similarly to Biden and Pence.
It's funny that you believe that. All these prosecutions are politically motivated. Justice has nothing to do with it.

Odd, then, isn't it, how the bank that loaned Trump the money said he did nothing wrong? And he paid back the loan in full?

ORANGE MAN BAD is not a rational basis for justice.

But it's all you've got.
The bank said that they took his financial statements as factual.

The bank doesn’t decide what is and isn’t fraud. The courts do.

So, this terrible "crime" actually didn't hurt a single person. But you believe Trump deserves prison time for it.

ORANGE MAN BAD isn't a crime.
No, it was a civil case which resulted in a fine.

Letting people get away with business fraud isn’t okay.

Forum List

Back