BREAKING : US and Germany foiled putin´s plot to assassinate CEO of arms manufacturer sending weapons to Ukraine

1720803834722.png

Source: The changing nature of naval power in the Pacific

commie - china sucks big time.

Putin bluffing using brinkmanship. He's a one trick pony. commie- China is a huge economic World power, Mongol- Moscow empire is not.
THERE is the only one "Unequal Treaty" Which remains in force today, Which one ? and What does it mean for Moscow ?)
Outer Manchuria, refers to a region of Moscow empire in Northeast Asia that historically formed part of Manchuria, and now constitutes the southern part of the Moscow empire Far East. Manchuria, which more normatively refers to Northeast China, originally included areas in present-day Moscow Manchuria. Control of areas within the region was ceded to the Moscow Empire by the Qing China during the Amur Annexation in the 1858 Treaty of Aigun and 1860 Treaty of Peking,[4] with the term 'Moscow Manchuria' arising after the Moscow annexation.

1719857428287-jpeg.970046

If China invaded Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖 empire tomorrow,Would you support the invasion?​

I DO !!

Purgatory in paradise: how a shipwreck off Diego Garcia led to three years of hell and horror

US blocks British court from British territory

Like Israel the US is lawless, cares not who its victims are and like oh so many stories like this, nobody watching US TV even has a clue this is happening.

Instead everyone is glued to the TV watching the latest two team sports game - they call it "politics".

I await the usual brain dead apologists to step up and "justify" this despicable situation.
Indeed that's the place where the Britsh threw all the native inhabitants from to make way for a US abse, as far as i know they were never allowed back, talk about ethnic cleansing.

Indeed that's the place where the Britsh threw all the native inhabitants from to make way for a US abse, as far as i know they were never allowed back, talk about ethnic cleansing.
Yes, that's right, another story that never made it to the 6pm news.

Thankfully we have principled investigative journalists like (the late) John Pilger:

They began by killing (gassed) all (over a thousand) the dogs, the people there had a long history of keeping dogs as pets and the emotional impact on the islanders especially the children, was devastating.

Lets wait for the usual suspects, Trumpers, pretend "Christians", the advocates of "law and order" to step in and explain why this was all justified, and the natives were the real problem all along.

Last edited:
The plans for ethnically cleansing Diego Garcia by the British master colonizers, bears a strong resemblance to the planning they did with Zionists shortly after the first world war. That too was planned and described as "emigration of Arab and Palestinian peasantry".

Partway through Pilger's report is this extremely frank conversation between Pilger and James Schlesinger the US secretary of defense in the 70s. I've positioned the video to play just as the conversation starts, just click it.

I don't "support" Russia, I don't want to see wars. Zelensky wanted war else he'd have simply stated there was no desire for Ukraine to join NATO, the Russians said this several times, he refused and so he bears much responsibility.

If Cuba was asking China for permission to join a pacific military alliance headed by China, so that China could create a base there and station Chines military and weapons and missiles there, in order for Cuba to be free from US military threats, do you think the US would be OK with that idea?

Or do you think the US might say to Cuba to desist from seeking membership with the Chinese alliance and we'll pull back our ships otherwise...

Well?

Last edited:
Partway through Pilger's report is this extremely frank conversation between Pilger and James Schlesinger the US secretary of defense in the 70s. I've positioned the video to play just as the conversation starts, just click it.

Very interesting, Schlesinger said it was the attitude of the time, well the scumbags still have the same attitude, and that smirking British official is typical of the establishment arrogance.

Forum List

Back