🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Project 2025 is Based on Plans Chalked Out by Three Hate Groups

This proves... what?
It proves that Trump is full of shit. Here is more:
Former President Donald Trump named Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, as his vice presidential candidate Monday—a pick that could complicate Trump’s effort to distance himself from the controversial policy agenda known as Project 2025, as Vance has close associations with the right-wing organization behind the project.

Vance has been a key champion of Roberts’ efforts to turn the Heritage Foundation “into the de facto institutional home of Trumpism,” Politico reported in a March piece, in which Roberts said the senator “is absolutely going to be one of the leaders — if not the leader — of our movement.”

You think that Trump did not vet Vance on this shit??

And this...start watch Trumps speech at time stamp 2:15 m

It proves that Trump is full of shit.
How?

I have asked anyone and everyone to provide positive verification of the necessary relationship between the Trump campaign / platform and the 2025 people -- a relationship both sides state does not exist.
All I receive in return - like your post post- is inference and supposition.

You people were given a talking point, and never one thought to question it.

Last edited:
How?

I have asked anyone and everyone to provide positive verification of the necessary relationship between the Trump campaign / platform and the 2025 people -- a relationship both sides state does not exist.
All I receive in return - like your post post- is inference and supposition.

You people were given a talking point, and never one thought to question it.
Can you read w/ comprehension ? Can you process the spoken word comming out of Trumps pie hole?

Forum List

Back