🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coup Against POTATUS Biden Underway as Dems Move to Disenfranchise 14 Million Primary Voters, 'Muh, Democracy'

They own Bidens policies, it doesn't matter their name.
Well..it's certain that their opposition will try to harp on that very thing. Of course, not all of Biden's policies are losers with the greater electorate--they're just tired of HIM.
If the convention throws the floor open, it could be interesting to see just who comes out with the nomination.
I don't think that that will happen, BTW...the power brokers will most likely try something clever and screw it all up.

After all, according to you guys..all the Dems have to do is present a candidate..the cheating machine will do the rest?

I can only imagine this board after another Trump loss--I bet at least three of the regulars would stroke out!

Biden - if I would come down with some medical condition I would drop out.

Biden - I have covid.
Geez he probably shouldn't have said that. The deep state is listening all the time and I'm sure they put the the wire-rimmed lab coat geeks to work under immediately.

I think there is a huge misunderstanding of our primary system -

The RNC and The DNC hold primaries to gauge interest in the candidates, but they are private companies tasked with sending their best chance at winning forward.

I think there is a huge misunderstanding of our primary system -

The RNC and The DNC hold primaries to gauge interest in the candidates, but they are private companies tasked with sending their best chance at winning forward.
Yep. Primary elections are actually a fairly recent innovation. Some states didn't have them until 1972.
In some states they are supposed to be legally binding, but in others the party can nominate a candidate that didn't win the primary. In national elections it's actually the choice of the party as to who is put up for nomination.
The conventions(Republican) and the caucuses(Democrat) used to be real nail biters. Sometimes taking several votes from the attending delegates to nominate a candidate.

Forum List

Back