🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Melania calls for Americans to “reunite”…I say phuck that. Let’s go to war. Your thoughts?

You must mean government can make no laws respescting the establishment of religion nor prohibiting the free excersize thereof.
Prohibiting the free exercise thereof... which means if a group of people want to bring religion into their school government can't stop them.... that kind of thing... like placing the ten commandments in classrooms... government can't stop them....

Prohibiting the free exercise thereof... which means if a group of people want to bring religion into their school government can't stop them.... that kind of thing... like placing the ten commandments in classrooms... government can't stop them....
In telling you to keep your religion to yourself and prohibiting you from pushing it off onto others who may not want it the government is not prohibiting YOU from believing and worshipping as you choose.
Just do it privately and keep it out of other people's public places.

We should not do anything to her because she is a married woman. God says married women come under the authority of their husbands. It's up to her husband to bring her into Christianity. Everyone else must step back.

There is something holy in a marital covenant that causes a wife to listen to the instructional teachings of her husband.

flick.jpg

In telling you to keep your religion to yourself and prohibiting you from pushing it off onto others who may not want it the government is not prohibiting YOU from believing and worshipping as you choose.
Just do it privately and keep it out of other people's public places.
So you can push religious folks into a closet but not gay and lesbians and trannies?....
Its a free country pal... if you don't like what you see turn away and ignore it....

He almost died faggot. I get that you wish he had, but that's because you're a low life.

as i stated so many times, i don't wanna see him taken out. i would much rather hear of yer chosen one's demise by him choking on a big mac & then that orange bag of trans fat strokes out.

as i stated so many times, i don't wanna see him taken out. i would much rather hear of yer chosen one's demise by him choking on a big mac & then that orange bag of trans fat strokes out.
As I said, you're a low-life scumbag. At your age there's little you can do about it.

So you can push religious folks into a closet but not gay and lesbians and trannies?....
Its a free country pal... if you don't like what you see turn away and ignore it....
Gay, lesbian, and tranny is not a religion. Unfortunately the First Amendment is lacking in guidance about sexual orientation/gender identity. It is crystal clear on religion though.
As far as I am aware, gay and lesbian couples are not free to engage in homosexual sex in public are they?
Also, how is requiring you to practice your religion personally "forcing you into a closet?"
You never have to hide the fact that you are a Christian. For example concerning The Ten Commandments, you are perfectly free to post them in your own home. You just aren't free to force other people to have to look at them in public places. It may not be a part of THEIR personal belief system and by allowing them in government buildings the government is in effect "respecting the establishment of religion" in violation of the 1st. Amendment.
You do believe in The U.S. Constitution don't you?

Gay, lesbian, and tranny is not a religion. Unfortunately the First Amendment is lacking in guidance about sexual orientation/gender identity. It is crystal clear on religion though.
As far as I am aware, gay and lesbian couples are not free to engage in homosexual sex in public are they?
Also, how is requiring you to practice your religion personally "forcing you into a closet?"
You never have to hide the fact that you are a Christian. For example concerning The Ten Commandments, you are perfectly free to post them in your own home. You just aren't free to force other people to have to look at them in public places. It may not be a part of THEIR personal belief system and by allowing them in government buildings the government is in effect "respecting the establishment of religion" in violation of the 1st. Amendment.
You do believe in The U.S. Constitution don't you?
There are areas in our nation where Christians are harassed at times.

Forum List

Back