KOHLS Will NOT Sponsor RNC/

I didn’t know corporate brands sponsor political parties??? Cities hosts party conventions but that’s about it.

I was sad that I have never shopped there so I can't punish them by not shopping there. :auiqs.jpg: Tune in tomorrow when Dems tell us Bobs corner muffler shop is not sponsoring the Republican convention.
There are going to be more companies pulling out of republican events because they do not support crime.

I have never shopped at a Kohls in my life. It's a small often struggling store chain.

Only Walmart and Amazon matter. They stay out of politics.

I have never shopped at a Kohls in my life. It's a small often struggling store chain.

Only Walmart and Amazon matter. They stay out of politics.
Kohls is HQ'd in Wisconsin. And it has over 1,000 stores nationwide.

Amazon does not stay out of politics, neither do the Waltons.

The retail giant Kohl's will not sponsor any Republican National Convention events in its home town of Milwaukee where former President Donald Trump, a convicted felon, is expected to win his party's nomination, according to a new report.
And appropriately so.

It’s perfectly understandable that no corporation would want to be associated with the likes of Trump: an enemy of democracy and the rule of law, a convicted felon unfit to hold any public office.

The retail giant Kohl's will not sponsor any Republican National Convention events in its home town of Milwaukee where former President Donald Trump, a convicted felon, is expected to win his party's nomination, according to a new report.

CNBC reporter Brian Schwartz broke the news Thursday that the major retailer was "opting out of sponsoring Donald Trump's Republican National Convention" later this summer, he wrote on X.

"They become a major company in the state to announce they won't sponsor the event," Schwartz added.
Businesses are fools to show big support for anyone. With the country at 50/50, visibly supporting one side or the other just alienates half your business. I have owned my own business for over 20 years and none of my customers have any idea what my politics are.

Businesses are fools to show big support for anyone. With the country at 50/50, visibly supporting one side or the other just alienates half your business. I have owned my own business for over 20 years and none of my customers have any idea what my politics are.
If they read your racists posts, you'd have no customers.

KOHLS looked their bottom line and made the conscience decision to NOT sponor Bund Convention. It is hardly a struggling chain. The last time I went to one their stores (Northgate Mall San Rafael CA.) it was very busy. The mall is suffering, but KOHLS is alive and well. I fully realize the MAGA MAGGOTS will post the required disvisive statements. It's part of their brainwashed behavior to do so.

If they read your racists posts, you'd have no customers.
No one is more racist than you. You play the race card with every post. Personally, I don't give a shit what color people are. I've had several black friends over the years and get along great with my black neighbor.

Forum List

Back