KOHLS Will NOT Sponsor RNC/

The retail giant Kohl's will not sponsor any Republican National Convention events in its home town of Milwaukee where former President Donald Trump, a convicted felon, is expected to win his party's nomination, according to a new report.

CNBC reporter Brian Schwartz broke the news Thursday that the major retailer was "opting out of sponsoring Donald Trump's Republican National Convention" later this summer, he wrote on X.

"They become a major company in the state to announce they won't sponsor the event," Schwartz added.
They won't endorse crime.

This thread has to have the most laughing emojis ever.

I’m not sure who the bigger clowns are. Kohls, the reporter or the democrats for thinking this wasn’t a joke.

The retail giant Kohl's will not sponsor any Republican National Convention events in its home town of Milwaukee where former President Donald Trump, a convicted felon, is expected to win his party's nomination, according to a new report.

CNBC reporter Brian Schwartz broke the news Thursday that the major retailer was "opting out of sponsoring Donald Trump's Republican National Convention" later this summer, he wrote on X.

"They become a major company in the state to announce they won't sponsor the event," Schwartz added.
I thought you all hated big business..

DOJ should investigate Kohls as soon as President Trump is back in office.
There is nothing to be counted on, like Trumper spite.

Why should they sponsor Trump's convention? Trump is wealthy. If he wants a party in Milwaukee, why can't he pay for it? Do they owe something, I am not aware of?

This has seriously got to be the dumbest thread on this message board. Like who cares what Kohl's does or who sponsors the RNC? This has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not Trump wins the election and even if he goes to prison I swear that he's going to win the whole entire freaking thing anyways so who gives a flying flip?

s-l1200.jpg

That’s too bad. I was seriously waiting to se where Kohls landed before deciding my vote. I only base my vote on what Kohls, 7-11 and White Castle tell me.
I was sad that I have never shopped there so I can't punish them by not shopping there. :auiqs.jpg: Tune in tomorrow when Dems tell us Bobs corner muffler shop is not sponsoring the Republican convention.

You poor thing. You’ll survive Trump’s second term. :itsok:

Forum List

Back