Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch

Even a smaller bullet hole needs to be covered for a while until its closed to prevent infection. Since an ear has an irregular shape, an oversized bandage is the only way to go for coverage to prevent it.

I guess all that blood came from nowhere.

I love the leftwing media narrative that "Trump says he was shot in the ear" as if there might be doubt about it. Had this been Biden, there would be daily media updates on his condition.

If you ever cut your ear - you'd know that it bleeds like a stuck hog.

In a statement obtained by the Guardian and other outlets, Jackson said that the former president suffered a “2 cm wide wound that extended to the cartilaginous surface of his right ear” from the bullet, which had come less than a quarter of an inch away from his entering his head. No sutures were required, the statement read, but the wound still requires dressing due to intermittent bleeding.

Then don't vote for him. It's not rocket science. Pretty simple.

Meanwhile, you're voice, your vote is getting flushed down the shitter from your democrat leadership and their coup.
1721529810418.png

I always thought the gauze pad was a little over the top, I'm surprised someone so arrogant would allow himself to look so stupid wearing something so oversized.
Idiot, the doctor who treated Trump's bullet wound said the wound is 2cm long and still intermittently bleeding. The doctor decided how it should be dressed. Did Dems take extra moron pills today or something?

Idiot, the doctor who treated Trump's bullet wound said the wound is 2cm long and still intermittently bleeding. The doctor decided how it should be dressed. Did Dems take extra moron pills today or something?
They are trying to make the case that the wound is so slight, it's like the assassination attempt never even happened.

Forum List

Back