Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

I find it creepy, but I find some of Biden’s actions creepy, but that is the hand the American people have chosen. We want Biden vs. Trump, that is how dumbed down we have become. I encourage everyone to vote for anyone but Trump or Biden, the are national embarrassments.
I'm writing in Milei/Bukele

Sorry, non substantive retorts are incompetent arguments.
Ashley is embarrassed, Joe might be embarrassed. "some people did somethings" and now we know.
Looks like the "Russia disinformation" is the running excuse to attempt to cover up all Biden's embarrassing problems.
Just pitiful you defend this, pitiful.
7499c23c06eb41aa.jpg

Last edited:
I find it creepy, but I find some of Biden’s actions creepy, but that is the hand the American people have chosen. We want Biden vs. Trump, that is how dumbed down we have become. I encourage everyone to vote for anyone but Trump or Biden, the are national embarrassments.
That mentality will get you Biden Everytime. I say pay back is in order and the best payback is for Trump to win.

That mentality will get you Biden Everytime. I say pay back is in order and the best payback is for Trump to win.
and Trump should go after all of those that weaponized the courts for political purposes and "lock them up"
It is the right thing to do.

From that point forward Trump will lead this nation in unity and prosperity we all deserve.

and Trump should go after all of those that weaponized the courts for political purposes and "lock them up"
It is the right thing to do.

From that point forward Trump will lead this nation in unity and prosperity we all deserve.
He has the justification to do it. And he should.

Forum List

Back