CNN is losing it

But he did know he wasn't a Felon 34 times.
How do you know? The poor man lost his train of thought before he could finish one. Pushing President Biden to go through this again is cruel and just plain disgusting.

Our enemies around the world have seen that we have no leader. What do you believe motivates them to act?

How do you know? The poor man lost his train of thought before he could finish one. Pushing President Biden to go through this again is cruel and just plain disgusting. Our enemies around the world have seen that we have no leader. What do you believe motivates them to act?
My wife was very upset that thy sent that poor man out there to be humiliated.

She left after the first 10-minutes. (I enjoyed every second)

Dont hold that against me

The vast majority of illegal aliens/fake asylum seekers are not white

If they ever are all white then we’ll see

But if they have nothing to offer but a strong back they will be no more welcome

But that was the point, wasn't it? When that white German family claimed "asylum" because they couldn't home-school their kids, the Christian Right raised a stink about it. They weren't going to be imprisoned, or raped, or beaten. They just had to send their kids to schools where they MIGHT hear things their parents didn't like.

And yet after 17 years (Long after their kids are old enough to have finished school) they still haven't been deported.

If their claim to Asylum is valid, so is everyone else's.

How about existing law?

Existing law, they should have gotten an asylum hearing within 180 days. My wife claimed asylum from China in 2016, she's still waiting for her hearing. Well, she's not anymore, now we are doing a relative sponsorship, which should only take us a year to resolve.

By overloading the existing system and collapsing it? Are you sane?

Except the only reason why it is "overloaded" is because Convicted felon Trump and Human Reptile Steven Miller dismantled much of the apparatus to resolve these cases quickly. That's probably encouraged MORE false asylum claims because if you know that won't get your hearing for four to seven years, you have plenty of time to build a new life here.

But that was the point, wasn't it? When that white German family claimed "asylum" because they couldn't home-school their kids, the Christian Right raised a stink about it. They weren't going to be imprisoned, or raped, or beaten. They just had to send their kids to schools where they MIGHT hear things their parents didn't like.

And yet after 17 years (Long after their kids are old enough to have finished school) they still haven't been deported.

If their claim to Asylum is valid, so is everyone else's.

When are libs going to learn that any game you can invent conservatives can learn to play

After your sides welcomes millions of muslims into America you have the gall to complain about one white Christian family?

Thats really something

Except the only reason why it is "overloaded" is because Convicted felon Trump and Human Reptile Steven Miller dismantled much of the apparatus to resolve these cases quickly.
Why has it been a major political football for decades then, if it's all Trumps fault?

That's probably encouraged MORE false asylum claims because if you know that won't get your hearing for four to seven years, you have plenty of time to build a new life here.
Biden admin has been coaching illegals on how to get around the asylum claim, NGO's, Mayorkas, all involved......been in the news.

My wife was very upset that thy sent that poor man out there to be humiliated.
Good point, I don't care what party they are from, how could you do that and even continue to promote a candidate with those mental issues.
Most is on Jill.

She left after the first 10-minutes. (I enjoyed every second)

I fell asleep and woke up at the last few minutes.

When are libs going to learn that any game you can invent conservatives can learn to play

After your sides welcomes millions of muslims into America you have the gall to complain about one white Christian family?

Thats really something
Millions?

Most of them legally immigrated, they followed the laws as written.

These Germans weren't being oppressed, they abused the law as written. And they've got a pass because they were white and Christian.

Why has it been a major political football for decades then, if it's all Trumps fault?
Because instead of fixing the problem, he made it much, much worse.

Here's the problem with Asylum: Most people who apply for it would probably qualify. So instead of processing their claims within 180 days, as the law requires, Trump and Miller dismantled the apparatus for sharing these claims, which is why people are waiting 4 to 7 years for a hearing. That just encouraged more people to try, because, hey, if I can get four years in the US, I might get married or drop an anchor baby in that time.

Biden admin has been coaching illegals on how to get around the asylum claim, NGO's, Mayorkas, all involved......been in the news.

Do you have a link to that from a non-crazy source?

Millions?

Most of them legally immigrated, they followed the laws as written.

These Germans weren't being oppressed, they abused the law as written. And they've got a pass because they were white and Christian.

These Germans weren't being oppressed, they abused the law as written.

Everything hitler did while chancellor was legal under german law at the time

Because instead of fixing the problem, he made it much, much worse.
He inherited Obama and others efforts.

So instead of processing their claims within 180 days, as the law requires, Trump and Miller dismantled the apparatus for sharing these claims, which is why people are waiting 4 to 7 years for a hearing.
Over four out of every ten Immigration Court cases in which asylum applications have been filed since October 2000 are still pending. That means that of the 1.6 million Court cases in which asylum applications were filed, two-thirds of a million asylum seekers (667,229) are still waiting for hearings to resolve their cases.

Most people who apply for it would probably qualify.
Some 70% are false claims. Look it up.

Do you have a link to that from a non-crazy source?
You mean one you don't approve of that has sources listed?

If the Dems do not get Biden to step aside, trump will win in November. The country cannot stand 4 more years of trump. No more money for Dems until they do.
They control the super delegates, they control the convention, so they can do a Bernie on him, buy him off if necessary but kick him to the curb if they have to. Of course, they'll have to deal with the actual voters, but since when do they care about them?

These Germans weren't being oppressed, they abused the law as written.

Everything hitler did while chancellor was legal under german law at the time

Are you fucking retarded? There's nothing oppressive about not allowing Home Schooling, we should ban it in this country.

If you accept "not liking something the government does" as grounds for Asylum, then pretty much, anyone who wants to come here should get asylum.

He inherited Obama and others efforts.

Over four out of every ten Immigration Court cases in which asylum applications have been filed since October 2000 are still pending. That means that of the 1.6 million Court cases in which asylum applications were filed, two-thirds of a million asylum seekers (667,229) are still waiting for hearings to resolve their cases.

Some 70% are false claims. Look it up.

You mean one you don't approve of that has sources listed?

You posted a link that agrees with my point... not sure why you did that, did you not understand my point?

What qualifies as a "false claim"? If the Germans who wanted to home-school their kids qualifies, so does just about anyone who has a disagreement with their government.

Not at all.

If we have determined as a society that basic education is a requirement, then we shouldn't leave it to amateurs.
Mind your own fucking business Joe. Is that so hard? Why are you so hell bent on ramming your preferences down everyone else's throats?

This is exactly why people are so fed up with Democrats.

Last edited:
Mind your own fucking business Joe. Is that so hard? Why are you so hell bent on ramming your preferences down everyone else's throats.

This is exactly why people are so fed up with Democrats.

Uh, guy, this isn't a debate. We all agreed that basic education should be a requirement for at least 10 grades.

The problem I have with Home Schooling is that the people who do it don't really do it for good reasons, and they aren't qualified to do it. There's a reason why teachers are licensed.

Uh, guy, this isn't a debate. We all agreed that basic education should be a requirement for at least 10 grades.
We don't all agree that government should be forcing your views on others. Get a life.
The problem I have with Home Schooling is that the people who do it don't really do it for good reasons, and they aren't qualified to do it. There's a reason why teachers are licensed.
I don't give a single fuck what your problem is with home schooling. Mind your own business you little fucking nazi.

You posted a link that agrees with my point... not sure why you did that, did you not understand my point?
This was your point:

So instead of processing their claims within 180 days, as the law requires, Trump and Miller dismantled the apparatus for sharing these claims, which is why people are waiting 4 to 7 years for a hearing.
You must have overlooked the part where this has been a growing issue way before Trump and Miller.

Over four out of every ten Immigration Court cases in which asylum applications have been filed since October 2000 are still pending.

Forum List

Back