CNN is losing it

Are you fucking retarded? There's nothing oppressive about not allowing Home Schooling, we should ban it in this country.

If you accept "not liking something the government does" as grounds for Asylum, then pretty much, anyone who wants to come here should get asylum.
So no german immigrants to America under any circumstances?

A million shoeless illegal migrants from central America but no legal immigrants from germany?

Are they too white or too Christian?

She has zero interest in running, she's living the life on the couch in Martha's Vineyard.
I don't think she would stand a chance of beating Trump... a vote for Michele is just a vote to continue down the road we are going... basically a fourth term for Obama and no one wants that... I think people have had enough of Obama's weak economy and global chaos...

We don't all agree that government should be forcing your views on others. Get a life.

I have one. I would like to not see illiterate morons behind a counter because they didn't go to school or didn't learn proper socialization skills. .

You must have overlooked the part where this has been a growing issue way before Trump and Miller.

Nope, because it makes the point. The system already had issues, they made them a lot worse.

I have one. I would like to not see illiterate morons behind a counter because they didn't go to school or didn't learn proper socialization skills.
Yeah. And rightwingers don't want to see trannies in public. Culture warriors of all stripes want to use the government to force their preferences on others. That's why our country is so divided.

Try live and let live.

Nope, because it makes the point. The system already had issues, they made them a lot worse.
But your point was it was all due to Trump and Miller.................... :auiqs.jpg:

I would like to not see illiterate morons behind a counter because they didn't go to school or didn't learn proper socialization skills. .
Home schooled have to meet strict state guidelines. They can socialize all day with their friends after their schooling is done for the day.
Odds are far better they won't get assaulted or shot by 'unsocialized children' in a public school.

Yeah. And rightwingers don't want to see trannies in public. Culture warriors of all stripes want to use the government to force their preferences on others. That's why our country is so divided.

Try live and let live.
Not at all.

Children can't consent to "live and let live". They aren't property. We have to determine, is Home Schooling in the best interest of children.

it really isn't.

But your point was it was all due to Trump and Miller.
Are you retarded? Trump and miller turned a slow backlog to a huge backlog.

Home schooled have to meet strict state guidelines. They can socialize all day with their friends after their schooling is done for the day.
Odds are far better they won't get assaulted or shot by 'unsocialized children' in a public school.

Right "strict guidelines".

Forum List

Back