Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

The Justice Department is investigating the work of a consulting firm linked to the president’s son for potential illegal lobbying, four people familiar with the probe told POLITICO.

The firm, Blue Star Strategies, took on as a client the Ukrainian energy company Burisma while Hunter Biden served on its board. Republican operatives’ efforts to investigate Burisma and the alleged corruption that surrounded the firm were at the heart of the first Trump impeachment.
Tangential at most. Your article is three years old and nothing turned up.

Are you calling Ashley Biden a liar? Why do you children of make believe insist on playing these games its so easy to own you in?

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/26/ash...-to-judge-detailed-pain-from-diary-theft.html

“I am deeply saddened that I even have to write this letter because my personal private journal was stolen and sold for profit,” Biden wrote in that April 8 letter.
“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain.
Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”
She is a liar like the rest of her family. Incest Joe has fucked that whole family up. A disgusting sub human pervert and your guy.

Snopes says you're full of shit.

They're years late on that one too.

View attachment 969284

It’s rare that Snopes ever says anything is true if it is going to hurt Democrats. The timing of this reversal on this story is interesting. Biden is most likely being moved out by the Democrat powers that be. They have their candidate and are working on a transition that plays up Biden’s legacy and also provides a big splash for the new candidate.

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

View attachment 969282

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?
More sick sexual stuff, notice how manic MAGA is about anything sexual?

No one is manipulating anything. The diary tell us what Incest Joe did.
Her diary talks about showers with daddy which you have no other context for other than her flat out saying in a letter to the court that those words are being distorted to hurt the people she loves. I was raised by a single mom for a time before she got remarried. She used to bathe me and my brother the same time she was showing when we were old enough to need bathing just to save herself some time. The incest is all in your sick, Deplorable, imagination.

Her diary talks about showers with daddy which you have no other context for other than her flat out saying in a letter to the court that those words are being distorted to hurt the people she loves. I was raised by a single mom for a time before she got remarried. She used to bath me and my brother the same time she was showing when we were old enough to need bathing just to save herself some time. The incest is all in your sick, Deplorable, imagination.
The diary talks about her being sexually active with friends the same time the showers took place. Try reading it. Joe is white trash. And whatever color you are you are garbage too.

Forum List

Back