Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

The diary talks about her being sexually active with friends the same time the showers took place. Try reading it. Joe is white trash.
1. It doesn't. There are commas there to separate the thoughts she's having.

2. Sex with friends at a young age while precocious doesn't get you to pedophilia on behalf of Joe Biden. That remains a figment of your sick, Deplorable, imagination.

Harris and Kurlander must have had a really crappy attorney. Why the hell would they plead guilty for transporting stolen property that was clearly abandoned and not stolen.

BAD people, selling some ones private personal thoughts for 40 thousand dollars.
That's not even counting the stealing & lies.
And you would defend people like this?

BAD people, selling some ones private personal thoughts for 40 thousand dollars.
That's not even counting the stealing & lies.
And you would defend people like this?
This is the bogus lib loon MANTRA of the way the disgusting info was obtained is Worse Than the disgusting info itself
It’s a ruse and should be addressed and discredited by Thinkers every time these evil fools offer it

The diary is actually there with the account from Ashley Biden, herself claiming that her father, Joe Biden showered with her when she was a child.

Whether it is true or not is what cannot be determined, it is a he said she said accusation and I tend not to believe them unless we get more evidence. Partisans on both sides of the aisle don’t care about evidence, only accusations, we saw the same type of BS regarding Trump and his daughter.

Neither side really cares about the truth.
That is a lot true, & MAGA has taken it to the far extremes.
The opposing side has done some muck raking too
BUT if they went full tilt for just one week with every sexual exploit of those related to Trump.
the illness would come full circle.

If you were to take any video and take a freeze frame (do this sometime on TV) you’d find some weird expressions.

The disgusting blob set up a photo op.

Look dude, you’re trying to tie the two into the same type of thing. It isn’t. Either the blob or someone close to him suggested that he get into bed with his daughter, and take a picture of her kissing him. This wasn’t a candid picture or a freeze frame that was open to interpretation. This was planned.

Okay. I’ve asked you this before.

Who is a better candidate. In other words if this was a one vote election and you had that vote, who would you vote for and thus make President?
Well Papageorgio...give us a name of who we should vote for that is so much better. A specific name please not just the lazy “anyone” that we hear so often.

You just said you had the same experience as Ashley Biden. Right?
Nope. That's more of your desperate fan fiction. I told about my experiences being bathed by mom single mother as she showered to save herself some time at the end of a long day. I don't know what the circumstances are for why Ashley Biden was showering with her Daddy as it says in her diary and unlike you cosplayers I don't do fantasy and make believe so I'm not pretending to know. All I know is that small piece of information and that she said in her letter to the court that her words were being distorted to hurt the people she loves. The end. You feel free to construct whatever fantasies you want from those sparse facts but that's all it ever will be.

Forum List

Back