Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

You might do that but once again, you're wrong. You would be wise not to believe JGat or any of the other idiots. And so I'm goingto the moderators abouotthis becauseI have not harassed any of yu to show orprove yur identity. You have chosen to believe a fool.
I have already gone to the mods about your behavior. Hopefully they do the right thing, and ban your racist ass

You might do that but once again, you're wrong. You would be wise not to believe JGat or any of the other idiots. And so I'm goingto the moderators abouotthis becauseI have not harassed any of yu to show orprove yur identity. You have chosen to believe a fool.
Every thread you start is RACIAL HARASSMENT.
🙄

I have already gone to the mods about your behavior. Hopefully they do the right thing, and ban your racist ass
You must be new. The mods on the left protect his racist ass because he is black, and spews his anti-white and anti-semitic artitudes - which mirror their own.

I wish the election were tomorrow. Things will only get nastier by the day until then.

Right, 60 years ago unemployed white guys were in the demklan trying to oppress and victimize blacks, now we got these same folks using demklan tactics on the internet
The most common use of internet blackface is a white man pretending to be a black woman then cosigns any and all anti black memes, or takes the side of racists in discussions.

Which is what struth claims to be.

Last edited:
Apparently what you claim I am doing is not being done. As far as racism, I'm no racist. But you are fine with actual racists who are here.

60 years ago we were Repubicans who could not vote, could not use many public accomodations, could not live wherever we wanted, and we were at 55 percent poverty. We were Republicans for 100 years with no civil rights. So you take that silly shit that you guys repeat over and over to dumb asses like Byron Donalds or struth.

Do not make me post that stuff from flash up here again. You have been shown how whites like you deny us jobs, so just stop lying about immigrants taking jobs from blacks.

Whites commit the most crime and do the most drugs. That includes alcohol. Fact, white boy.
Wrong. Blacks switched to being Democrats back in the FDR Democrat KKK days. They bought into FDR’s welfare state and it all went downhill from there. The destruction of the black family began back then, and only got worse from there. The number one determining factor of poverty is if the father is around.

Blacks commit the most crime by far, followed by Latinos who are classified as “white” by the Federal government.

Wrong. Blacks switched to being Democrats back in the FDR Democrat KKK days. They bought into FDR’s welfare state and it all went downhill from there. The destruction of the black family began back then, and only got worse from there. The number one determining factor of poverty is if the father is around.

Blacks commit the most crime by far, followed by Latinos who are classified as “white” by the Federal government.
Wrong. Some blacks did, but most blacks stayed with the Republican party. I'm not goingto argue with whites about this. I am black, was alive in 1964, and had relatives and older black neighbors who told us how things were before we were born.

There are black atinos. Whites commit the most crime, they always have done so. There has been no destruction of the black family.

Apparently what you claim I am doing is not being done. As far as racism, I'm no racist. But you are fine with actual racists who are here.
Blackface is racist. What you are doing is internet blackface.

You want to continue to do it, expect to get called out

There are black atinos. Whites commit the most crime, they always have done so. There has been no destruction of the black family.
And most crime in Greece is committed by Greeks.

And I’d say a race that has 72% of babies out of wedlock has problems with intact families. It’s also the cause of the related problems like high poverty and crime rates. All the inner-city blacks need to do is:

1) Finish high school without having or causing a baby
2) Get post-high school job or careee training, and arill no babies
3) Get a job, and work hard
4) THEN, if you want, get married, and THEN have a baby

"White fragility" is just more GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT from your sorry ASS.
:evil:
No, its a phrase made up by a white woman named Robin DeAngelo who created the term to describe the behavior of whites when she does workshops on race nd racism. Whites like you feel real confortable in expressing your racism to blacks, but when we come back with truth and evidence, you can't take it. You start whining about how we are the racists, whenin fact you are.

No, its a phrase made up by a white woman named Robin DeAngelo who created the term to describe the behavior of whites when she does workshops on race nd racism. Whites like you feel real confortable in expressing your racism to blacks, but when we come back with truth and evidence, you can't take it. You start whining about how we are the racists, whenin fact you are.
:blahblah:

Forum List

Back