Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

Well, I feel pretty good since 92% of the black folks in this country feel the same way I do on election day. Being a Trump Humper, you definitely know about being a useful idiot.
You are making up numbers again. Minorities are fleeing racial jungle Joe’s party

You speak for nobody, he’ll you don’t even speak for yourself, yoj just parrot what the demklan tells you

The fact is blacks high the highest unemployment rates in the country. They are the least educated, have the highest crime rates, highest drug use rates.

View attachment 969854

Blacks also have, by far, the lowest average income of any group. So who do you think is losing jobs to illegals the most? Blacks are.

But hey, if you’re cool with blacks being replaced by illegals then keep voting for an open border.
I’m sure voting for the same failed policies for another 50 years is going to improve things for the black population.
60 years ago we were Repubicans who could not vote, could not use many public accomodations, could not live wherever we wanted, and we were at 55 percent poverty. We were Republicans for 100 years with no civil rights. So you take that silly shit that you guys repeat over and over to dumb asses like Byron Donalds or struth.

Do not make me post that stuff from flash up here again. You have been shown how whites like you deny us jobs, so just stop lying about immigrants taking jobs from blacks.

Whites commit the most crime and do the most drugs. That includes alcohol. Fact, white boy.

60 years ago we were Repubicans who could not vote, could not use many public accomodations, could not live wherever we wanted, and we were at 55 percent poverty. We were Republicans for 100 years with no civil rights. So you take that silly shit that you guys repeat over and over to dumb asses like Byron Donalds or struth.

Do not make me post that stuff from flash up here again. You have been shown how whites like you deny us jobs, so just stop lying about immigrants taking jobs from blacks.

Whites commit the most crime and do the most drugs. That includes alcohol. Fact, white boy.
So it's even worse that you're an unemployed white who blames everyone for his failure. :rolleyes:

A minute? More like a second. You're obviously a bitter, unemployed crybaby.
Do you describe your fellow white boys who whine about the government all day every day as bitter unemployed crybabies?

You are a fucking idiot that doesn’t understand anything
Agree. How stupid is he that he doesn’t realize that importing unskilled foreigners who are willing to work for less than Americans hurts the lower-income, of whom blacks are disproptionately represented?

So it's even worse that you're an unemployed white who blames everyone for his failure. :rolleyes:
Actually, I'm a retired black man who provides evidence of what white racism has cauused. You nor anyone else here can debunk the evidence I present so all you have left are childish personal attacks. The ass whippings I have dished out have gotten so bad, that you racists can't conceive that someone black can beat your asses like I do each and every time I step in here. You are a rookie, so I suggest you stay in your lane.

Actually, I'm a retired black man who provides evidence of what white racism has cauused. You nor anyone else here can debunk the evidence I present so all you have left are childish personal attacks. The ass whippings I have dished out have gotten so bad, that you racists can't conceive that someone black can beat your asses like I do each and every time I step in here. You are a rookie, so I suggest you stay in your lane.
LOL! You're nothing of the kind! :laughing0301:

And here we see the evidence of white racism in 2024. You're wrong about what Biden has done.
Biden stood there helpless after the debate, waiting for Jill to help him off the stage. He is an old man in mid-stage dementia who should be in Memory Care, and using a walker.

And THIS is who you’re going to vote for?!

I don't see anyone but you (and your other accounts) on this site 24-7.
Thats a lie. So now you're going to play stupid. So tell me, what other accounts do I have here? See, this is just how badly I beat your asses. I beat you chumps so thuroughly that you guys think I have more than one account. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Thats a lie. So now you're going to play stupid. So tell me, what other accounts do I have here? See, this is just how badly I beat your asses. I beat you chumps so thuroughly that you guys think I have more than one account. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I looked at your time stamps. You're here around the clock. :rolleyes:

Clyburn has helped to destroy us with pushing Joe in South Carolina. Raskin and the left-wing Jewish politicians think of the African American Prog politicians as their chattel. We are all manipulated.

I looked at your time stamps. You're here around the clock. :rolleyes:
Not really. No more than others here. But you don't harrass them because they are racists just like you. And if you continue trying to harass me, I am going to the moderators. So discuss the topic.

Forum List

Back