New post-debate poll: 72% do not believe Biden has the mental and physical strength to be president

Yeah, the whole “debate” idea is one of those things from the past. I wonder why we still do itTBH. Its like the talent portion of the Miss America pageant. It has nothing to do with the job but, FWIW, it shows that the candidate has that club in her or his golf bag.

Cope harder

Yeah, the whole “debate” idea is one of those things from the past. I wonder why we still do itTBH. Its like the talent portion of the Miss America pageant. It has nothing to do with the job but, FWIW, it shows that the candidate has that club in her or his golf bag.
Yeah, like why should the american people hear from folks running for office?

You think hitler had to debate anyone? Saddam? Castro? pol Pot? Of course not.

I see where your demafasict thinking is going…

I do not know since I do not care.

Well now you do.

It's certainly important now. If she weren't so universally disliked moving Biden out of the top spot due to "health issues" or whatever wouldnt be nearly as difficult as it's going to be.

I am sure it matters somewhere to someone. It's always been a non-issue.Trump's VP turned out to be more honorable than the Don, he'll be picking a lower class VP so they don't outshine the monkey of a presidential

Well now you do.

It's certainly important now. If she weren't so universally disliked moving Biden out of the top spot due to "health issues" or whatever wouldnt be nearly as difficult as it's going to be.

Last edited:
I am sure it matters somewhere to someone. It's always been a non-issue.Trump's VP turned out to be more honorable than the Don, he'll be picking a lower class VP so they don't outshine the monkey of a presidential
But no one is really worried that Trump is going to just keel over. Like him or not he doesn't seem physically frail. Biden on the other hand does which is why Biden's VP is more important than Trump's. This really isnt that hard a concept to grasp.

Yeah, like why should the american people hear from folks running for office?
They should. However if you were hiring someone to be a carpenter, would you really care that much what type of farming skills they have?
You think hitler had to debate anyone? Saddam? Castro? pol Pot? Of course not.
Wow...that tracks.
I see where your demafasict thinking is going…
Yet you’re the only one bringing up fascists. Telling.

They should. However if you were hiring someone to be a carpenter, would you really care that much what type of farming skills they have?

Wow...that tracks.

Yet you’re the only one bringing up fascists. Telling.
No, why would I ask them about their farming skills?

What the F are you talking about?

Forum List

Back