Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

That's been answered many times, but you keep on ignoring the points made in order to keep your racist hopes alive I guess.
No, we have heard a lot of lame answers and excuses and bullshit. I am waiting for one of you Trump Humpers to post the jobs that the Dept of Labor calls black jobs that your orange god was referring to.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Inner city jobs? Another dumbass answer.
Most black americans live near urban areas so that's where their employment is.
Idiot.
Biden is cramming the inner cities and sanctuary cities with these replacement voters
So black americans as well as white, but mostly black cuz this is their hood. are competing for these jobs.
Black americans aren't competing for jobs in Burley, idaho for 2 reasons. Not many black folk here and illegals aren't being flown in, dumped off, and bused in our area.
Thxs for the stupid ass, racist commentary. You just like Trump don't have a clue.

What yu don't beieve doesn't matter. Whites work labor jobs idiot, and more whites do so than blacks and hispanics. The US Chamber is hardly left wng. The fact is that bs you read from the right is trash and inaccurate. Immigrants aren't stealing anybodys jobs, but that lie is all part of the right wing race hustle.
The fact is blacks high the highest unemployment rates in the country. They are the least educated, have the highest crime rates, highest drug use rates.

IMG_6177.jpeg

Blacks also have, by far, the lowest average income of any group. So who do you think is losing jobs to illegals the most? Blacks are.

But hey, if you’re cool with blacks being replaced by illegals then keep voting for an open border.
I’m sure voting for the same failed policies for another 50 years is going to improve things for the black population.

Forum List

Back