Zone1 Blacks, Jews, Indians and all groups engaged in warfare and slavery.

Slavery was a worldwide issue and was morally accepted all over the world.

Blm and similar con artist groups are engaging in a fraud of a activity ... they are unjustly demanding reparations for what they apparently believe are uniquely American issues such as slavery or bigotry
RARE EVENT !!!!! I, rosie, agree with FRANKLIN

Slavery is but one part of the situation. There shouldn't be the neglect of the period between Reconstruction and Civil Rights when blacks were denied many opportunities for all those years. I can understand how my kids, the oldest now in his 40s, have no clue how life was for minorities in the 1960s and before.

Terms like “white supremacy, European colonialism, exploitation of colonized people” is all kind of a distraction from the reality.

The reality that we all descend from slaves and slave owners.

Blm/antifa/far left attempted downplay this fax or totally ignore it. I’ve even heard some of them say “well. Africans owning slaves was different.”

The USA continue to have poor white people and black majority communities Filled with crime and degradation known as “the hood”…..until we go back to how things used to be in America. That means go back to how things were in the 1950s without segregation. And the middle-class will come back then.
I demand my reparations immediately.

Your post is a distraction. Slavery happened in our country and it was done by whites. It's a complete strawman to talk about what the arabs did thousands of years ago.
Several black posters consistently post about the treatment of blacks in this country before any of our lifetimes.

Because they aren't. Recognizing all your complaining for what it is isn't a personal attack. It's a personal observation.

Because you imagine saying that is going to change my opinion about you but I dont care.

I wanted to talk about why you think being single is a weakness, not whatever disability you have, which again, I dont care about.

Im not the one meandering to discussing my disability or love for other cultures.....

You sure did.

That was you. You didn't have to include being single in that commentary but you did. As for violence and looting those are all down from their highs in the 70s. School shootings themselves have gone up but that has more to do with the availability of guns than anything else. Other first world nations in Europe for instance have disproportionate rates of poverty between whites and blacks but they don't have the gun violence we do because they don't the access to guns.

Not good for who? If they are happy being single why is that a negative?

Unemployment is almost at an all time low.

And today we have people who explore and live in space.

No, that's simply a different perspective. Try not to cry about it. :itsok:

It's lazy of you to not give examples because maybe they did exploit others.

Evil is a fantasy of mysticism and voodoo. I don't speak in terms of mysticism. I use objective terms like tyranny.

But we're not all victims of American discrimination and tyranny. I wasn't. My family didn't come to this country until 1980. Many Black Americans however were.
Discrimination and tyranny has been going on nonstop in America. It has not ended. Despitethe finest lies people like FDR keep telling themselves while posting bigotry, white racism is not a thing of the past.

Slavery is but one part of the situation. There shouldn't be the neglect of the period between Reconstruction and Civil Rights when blacks were denied many opportunities for all those years. I can understand how my kids, the oldest now in his 40s, have no clue how life was for minorities in the 1960s and before.
The papers were signed in the 1960's. There has been a backlash since thattime. Attitudes have not changed. That is the problem.

Discrimination and tyranny has been going on nonstop in America. It has not ended. Despitethe finest lies people like FDR keep telling themselves while posting bigotry, white racism is not a thing of the past.
What do you want? Honestly what would make your miserable ass happy?

What do you want? Honestly what would make your miserable ass happy?
Why do Republican right wing whites ask these dumb ass questions? Get off your white asses and work to get rid of the racism in your community.

The reality is that the majority of whites have embraced their subservience to aristocracy. The rest of us just haven't been as thoroughly conquered as you lot.

I am curious. Exactly how do the majority act in subservience? And what do the others do that is not subservient?

Many white people or Christians have an interest in learning about other cultures whether they are from Asia, Judaism, Hinduism , Islam , Africa is a new name it.

Bought a portion of American minorities and American white people…. Have This insulting degrading of View toward European white people as “exploiters of indigenous peoples” Such a view is in fact bigoted, and historically inaccurate, because again we all descend from slaves and slave owners.

Superbadbrutha irosie91 Curried Goats

Left wing Authors and American universities have wasted time and resources talking about the “Spanish exploitation of indigenous peoples” and even in some cases, the English protestants did this. It was known as the black legend all of it was done to try and put the Catholic Church in a negative image. But today most of this hate scholarship is prepared by left-wing ideologies. But it’s all nonsense, and based on bigotry, because of the Tenino people, and the African people, the Jew, the Indian, all engaged in expansionist warfare, and the slave trip, some of them engaged in cannibalism and human sacrifice. So we need to concentrate on things that unite us and respect each other history.

I respect the history of Africa and the Caribbean people. So in return the black man, Indian, Jew and left wing white person ought respect the history of the European Christian white man.

Of course, it’s very much worth pointing out that some of the oldest civilizations in Africa were Christian…such as Ethiopia… that’s a point for the anti-Christian bigot to consider. Some anti Christians wrongly View Christianity as “the white man’s religion.”

Well should be interesting to see how the left response to this, if at all. Or if they are capable of reading entire posts. Because that’s often the problem, they don’t read entire posts they ignore key points being made. They engage in the personal attack but this is the clean debate zone…shd be interesting

The Vikings and the Khazars were also slavers.

Several black posters consistently post about the treatment of blacks in this country before any of our lifetimes.

I was born in 1960. I have lived through much of it. I saw what happened and heard even worse from my parents and my grandparents.

I want it discussed. Lest we forget.

Why do Republican right wing whites ask these dumb ass questions? Get off your white asses and work to get rid of the racism in your community.
There is no racism in my community. There's no blacks. There's no crime. My car doors are unlocked while I sleep. So is my front door.

This is something you cannot understand

So when DC tosses out your vote for Joe, how you going to feel when they bypass Harris and handpick a white dude to lose to Trump?

Forum List

Back