Left-wing demonization of whites/Europeans/Christians is one-sided and unjust.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
A lot of folks have an interest in learning about other cultures. And they don’t speak poorly about the histories of other countries. But there is a phenomenon with some people most of them I believe are lefties who speak with hatred one might say….and with total disregard and disrespect of the history of white people, the history of America and The history of European Christians.

As a white Christian man, I have an interest in Jewish, African, Muslim, Arab and Asian history. I think it’s really interesting to study the history of these people. I believe in respecting the history of non-white, and non-Christian people. It’s healthy. It truly is very healthy and beneficial. I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up every day denigrating the culture or history of people who don’t look like me or are of a different religion.

Obviously, we all know and understand that slavery was a worldwide issue. We all descend from slaves and slave owners.

Why do some people think it’s normal or healthy to suggest that the white man was evil toward the black man in the USA, that European colonialism harmed indigenous peoples. Most of if not all of the people who say this are hypocrites because they do not talk about other groups of people who own slaves, or who engage in warfare. They will blame white folks, or Europeans for the struggle of modern-day African countries…. They will blame white people for struggles of some modern day blacks in America.

While it is true that at times, white folks mistreated non-whites, that is certainly clearly not the entire story. Same for how non-white people treated white people.

I think it’s fair to say that right wing demonization of Jews, Muslims, Arabs, non-white people essentially is something that does exist. But I just don’t think it is nearly as powerful or lucrative as the opposite.

I can’t think of any major media personality or major Hollywood actor who openly demonizes Jews, blacks, Muslims, African history, you name it anything related to non-white culture. Obviously, if they did that they would immediately be canceled. Hell, even Kanye West was canceled for perceived demonization of Jews and he is a black man.

Such people who criticize non-white culture are doing so from behind the computer screen, and they are not in any sort of a power position.

Yet there are people in the USA who openly demonize white culture, Christian history , etc and they are in positions of power. Why does this happen?

Last edited:
A lot of folks have an interest in learning about other cultures. And they don’t speak poorly about the histories of other countries. But there is a phenomenon with some people most of them I believe our lefties who speak with hatred one might say, and total disregard and disrespect the history of white people, the history of America. The history of European Christians.

As a white Christian man, I have an interest in Jewish, African, Muslim, Arab and Asian history. I think it’s really interesting to study the history of these people.

Obviously, we all know and understand that slavery was a worldwide issue. We all descend from slaves and slave owners.

Why do some people think it’s normal or healthy to suggest that the white man was evil toward the black man in the USA, that European colonialism harmed indigenous peoples. Most of if not all of the people who say this are hypocrites because they do not talk about other groups of people who own slaves, or who engage in machinist warfare. They will blame white folks, or Europeans for the struggle of modern-day African countries…. They will blame white people for struggles of some modern day blacks in America.

While it is true that at times, white folks mistreated non-whites, that is certainly clearly not the entire story. Same for how non-white people treated white people.

I think it’s fair to say that right wing demonization of Jews, Muslims, Arabs, non-white people essentially is something that does exist. But I just don’t think it is nearly as powerful or lucrative as the opposite.
More BS from this BSer.

1713830884098.png

^When will these fanatics ever learn I have them on ignore…If I have a poster on ignore why do I still see what I see above? I am willing to bet that his post is of zero substance and one of trolling.

1713830897036.png

Racial hatred is the central driving force in the Democrat Party.
It’s also very lucrative. I wonder how much longer it will last in Hollywood and the major media outlets. It’s clearly not something that is popular. Note that BLM leaders get their money not from the everyday American, but from major media organizations, film producers as well as Rich white wing leftists.

^When will these fanatics ever learn I have them on ign…If I have a poster on ignore why do I still see what I see above? I am willing to bet that his post is of zero substance and one of trolling.

The other day, chickenshit here poked his little head out from his "ignore" hole, then immediately ran away to hide again.

A lot of folks have an interest in learning about other cultures. And they don’t speak poorly about the histories of other countries. But there is a phenomenon with some people most of them I believe are lefties who speak with hatred one might say….and with total disregard and disrespect of the history of white people, the history of America and The history of European Christians.

As a white Christian man, I have an interest in Jewish, African, Muslim, Arab and Asian history. I think it’s really interesting to study the history of these people. I believe in respecting the history of non-white, and non-Christian people. It’s healthy. It truly is very healthy and beneficial. I can’t imagine what it’s like to wake up every day denigrating the culture or history of people who don’t look like me or are of a different religion.

Why do some people think it’s normal or healthy to suggest that the white man was evil toward the black man in the USA, that European colonialism harmed indigenous peoples. Most of if not all of the people who say this are hypocrites because they do not talk about other groups of people who own slaves, or who engage in warfare. They will blame white folks, or Europeans for the struggle of modern-day African countries…. They will blame white people for struggles of some modern day blacks in America.

It's awful!

But Russia is still a shit hole.

Organise yourself against these clinically ill Mutants .

If you do not, you will go down as whiners and bleaters who had forgotten how to fight for Good and Decency .

You know I remember as a kid going to football games when I was a little kid watching my high schools primary all white team face mainly all black football teams. The fans would be screaming from the football stands "c'mon get that N****!" All kinds of hateful slurs would be spit from the fans at the black football players of the other team. Instead of the word black they would call them by the "N" word.

I remember in school black and mexican kids getting punished for things the white kids never seemed to get punished for. Seemed unfair justice to me at the time, but I didn't speak up as a kid I assumed the teachers knew what they were doing. White kids would get breaks all the time in my classes for slightly bad behavior while the blacks and Mexicans would get an "F" as punishment for the slightest bad behavior, expelled, detentions, and talked down to by teachers right in front of the whole class and told what a no good low life they were.

All the liberals who now demonize whites, especially American whites, never say a peep about the horrible atrocities and persecution inflicted on Africans by other Africans and on Asians by other Asians. Nor do they ever discuss the brutality and inhumanity of 19th-century American Indians against each other. Certain Indian tribes, such as the Cherokee and the Sioux, preyed on other tribes, massacred other tribes, and enslaved other tribes.

But you never, ever hear liberals talk about any of those crimes. Not one word.

We need to be proud of our heritage. We should not allow the discrimination against whites that has creeped into our society. It will only get worse. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

Forum List

Back