Zone1 Blacks, Jews, Indians and all groups engaged in warfare and slavery.

Segregation, which was a form of government sanctioned economic discrimination, only ended 65 years ago. That's within my dad's lifetime and he's very much alive. Who taught you history, biology and math?
It ended 65 years ago. All white people are not responsible, although you wouldn’t know it by all the blame being thrown around. Slavery is still discussed, which is not in any of our lifetimes.

It ended 65 years ago. All white people are not responsible, although you wouldn’t know it by all the blame being thrown around. Slavery is still discussed, which is not in any of our lifetimes.
Slavery is still discussed because while the people responsible are no longer around the descendants of their victims are and I don't think all white people are responsible for the socio economic injustices of segregation, that's a strawman. I think the United States government is responsible to victims of its injustice as it was when we (I'm using the royal we as I wasn't born until 1981) interned Japanese Americans during WW 2.

blm is also demanding reparations for offenses comitted by people long dead, against people who are now also long dead.
why would the modern tax payer have to foot the bill for that?

Forum List

Back