Biden Is A National Security Risk.

Does he not support late-term abortions?
Irrelevant. What happens when we go full DefCon? No Nation, no parties. We have a vacancy at the highest position of power. Toughe decisions needed to be made...

That's even more dangerous. After the Afghanistan disaster, what do they think now?
I've seen Biden at work since 92'.

He was always an idiot.

The problem is convincing 30% of the population that voting for a figure-head instead of a leader is a bad idea.

I've seen two libs on USMB that will vote for a deadman rather than vote for a Republican.

Previously deported MS-13 gangbanger unbothered by arrest because ''Biden Will Let Him Go''

On Friday morning, Terrell County Sheriff’s Office (TCSO) deputies stopped the driver of a pickup truck who told them he was heading to pick up a group of illegal aliens.

Authorities discovered the suspect is a convicted felon residing illegally in Houston, NewsNation correspondent Ali Bradley reported, citing Sheriff Thaddeus Cleveland.

He has a lengthy rap sheet and deportation history.

“Additionally, during interviews, the subject said he wasn’t worried because he knew nothing would happen to him and President Biden would let him go. He is being charged for 8 USC 1326, reentry after deportation,” Sheriff Cleveland said.

Screen Shot 36.jpg

A short time later, TCSO deputies thwarted another illegal alien smuggling attempt.

Sheriff Cleveland indicated that Border Patrol likely apprehended the group of illegals awaiting pickup.

Screen Shot 38.jpg

117988389_102036694970526_4873826832998759015_n.jpg

One way out of the mess is the Dems promoting the message that the president doesn't make important decisions. Of course Biden doesn't. That would conceivably solve the problem of Trump interfering with America's war against Russia.

Trump could possibly understand that he would be getting in over his head if he tried to make decisions on the war.

Of course, that could be just too risky with Trump?

Fwiw, both of them can be in America's future and safely if the military (Generals) make it clear to them that any silly bullshit will cost them the ultimate price.
What wars were started or threatened by Russia, China, North Korea, Hamas, Iran or others during the administration of President Trump?

What wars were started or threatened by Russia, China, North Korea, Hamas, Iran or others during the administration of President Trump?
Great point! That's actually the reason why I believe Trump is much safer than Biden on starting a nuclear war against Russia.

And I'll only add that the CIA/FBI/ other agencies, won't allow Trump to interfere with America's war against Russia.

Great point! That's actually the reason why I believe Trump is much safer than Biden on starting a nuclear war against Russia.

And I'll only add that the CIA/FBI/ other agencies, won't allow Trump to interfere with America's war against Russia.
All Trump needs to do is purge the DOJ and CIA of criminals and they won't have much of a say in foreign policy decisions.

Most of the people in the DOJ, CIA, and the Pentagon are warmongering commies and Neocons,

At this point partisan politics can wait
The security of this nation cannot. We can do all the back and forth partisan politics bullshit we want
But for a hot minute we need to call "time out". The entire world watched what happened at that debate. It was not only a National embarrassment, it was an expose' on how vulnerable we are.
This guy needs to be removed NOW! 25th ammendment... whatever it takes. Even if that means Harris becomes President for a few months. While we may question the decisions she might make; at least we know she can make a decision.
This is so far beyond party politics, that I cannot believe we're still entertaining discussions of an election; instead of putting someone, anyone in the Oval Office for the time being.
At this point, Biden is a threat to National security.

And I suppose you are going to say that tRump is not a security risk.

He's capable of making a snap decision...

After the classified files and his worship of Putin and others, you are going to tell me that tRump is a good classified person? For one thing, he's a convicted felon and can't pass the background check. And with the Classified Data hanging over his head, he can't pass on that reason alone. I wonder how a President of the United States can operate when he can't qualify for at least secret security clearance.

Case in point, that Chinese balloon. Nobody was on command and a decision wasn't made until after it crossed the whole country. A rather minor event, thankfully. It's time for Harris to take over, we can't afford to allow this clown show to continue.

After the classified files and his worship of Putin and others, you are going to tell me that tRump is a good classified person? For one thing, he's a convicted felon and can't pass the background check. And with the Classified Data hanging over his head, he can't pass on that reason alone. I wonder how a President of the United States can operate when he can't qualify for at least secret security clearance.
He will pardon himself. Your brainometer must be running on empty.

Forum List

Back