At least 71 shot, 9 fatally

We realized Militias were unworkable a century ago, which is why they were replaced with National Guard.

Now it's time to rethink the rest of it.
you can realize a cock in your ass for all I care,,

until you change the constitution you can go fuck yourself and your opinion,,,

we have rethought it several times and come to the conclusion you and your ideas can go fuck themselves,,

you can realize a cock in your ass for all I care,,

until you change the constitution you can go fuck yourself and your opinion,,,

we have rethought it several times and come to the conclusion you and your ideas can go fuck themselves,,
We don't have to... the government just has to rewrite the militia definition... and they can and should regulate away.

Or we can just replace a few knuckle draggers on SCOTUS

We don't have to... the government just has to rewrite the militia definition... and they can and should regulate away.

Or we can just replace a few knuckle draggers on SCOTUS
not how it works dumbass,,,

if by regulate you mean the government provide all people with fully operational military grade weapons??
I agree with that,,

when you get the constitution changed to reflect that then we can move ahead with your idea,,,
don't need to, sorry.

Just pass laws in Congress.

Lift the liability protections, to make it easier to sue gun sellers.

Redefine militia to mean you have to be a registered member of the militia and then call them up once in a while just to fuck with them.

don't need to, sorry.

Just pass laws in Congress.

Lift the liability protections, to make it easier to sue gun sellers.

Redefine militia to mean you have to be a registered member of the militia and then call them up once in a while just to fuck with them.
cant do any of that until you get the constitution changed,,

Forum List

Back