At least 71 shot, 9 fatally

once they become school shooters its a little to late isnt it??

what you want to do is say everyones a school shooter when they havent done anything wrong
Right. You get them before they become school shooters.

You do a real background investigation before you can buy a gun.

That means talking to your neighbors, employer, and family members. And if any of them say "no", no gun for you.

Or you can just make it harder for school shooters to get guns.

The thing about mass shooters, is the majority of them get their gun within weeks of them deciding to act.

Usually, within a day of them doing the act, everyone in his life tells the media that they knew that guy wasn't right.

so why not do real background checks before they get the gun.
Bubba, all the people you're trying to prevent from getting guns already have them.

This is America, and Fuck You.

You wanna be a leftist Nazi shitbird? Let's see what you pussy motherfuckers got, huh?!

I'm your Huckleberry, right here, right now.

You do know Americans ain't going down without a fight, right?

We love fights. :D

Right. You get them before they become school shooters.

You do a real background investigation before you can buy a gun.

That means talking to your neighbors, employer, and family members. And if any of them say "no", no gun for you.
thats all fine and dandy once you get the constitution changed,,

until then you cant do it,,

Bubba, all the people you're trying to prevent from getting guns already have them.

That isn't true, either. In fact, nearly every mass shooter in recent years had acquired their guns within days of their rampages.

Holmes, Cruz, Cho, they all bought guns days before the rampage. When everyone in their lives knew there was something seriously wrong with them.

That isn't true, either. In fact, nearly every mass shooter in recent years had acquired their guns within days of their rampages.

Holmes, Cruz, Cho, they all bought guns days before the rampage. When everyone in their lives knew there was something seriously wrong with them.
STFU. You should never own a gun, because you're dangerously stupid.

I would go hunting with Dick Cheney before I'd go hunting with you.

You're too stupid to own firearms.

STFU. You should never own a gun, because you're dangerously stupid.

I would go hunting with Dick Cheney before I'd go hunting with you.

You're too stupid to own firearms.

I could tell you my MOS when I was in the army, and you'll feel really stupid.

My MOS was 76Y.

In short, I was in charge of the Arms vault (first as the armorer, then as the Supply NCO) which means I had accountability for over 300 weapons, from M1911 pistols to M2 Machine guns and 4.2 inch mortars.

My MOS was 76Y.

In short, I was in charge of the Arms vault (first as the armorer, then as the Supply NCO) which means I had accountability for over 300 weapons, from M1911 pistols to M2 Machine guns and 4.2 inch mortars.
stolen valor is a serious crime,,

you should not do it,,

My MOS was 76Y.

That's nice, cupcake. I bet you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. :D

how can you prove its you??

keep in mind if you were it would prove you a traitor since youve spent the day attacking the constitution not defending it,,
Your side stormed the Capitol, seems to me that you are the one attacking the Constitution.

Pointing out the constitution doesn't say what you think it says, is hardly attacking it.

Your side stormed the Capitol, seems to me that you are the one attacking the Constitution.

Pointing out the constitution doesn't say what you think it says, is hardly attacking it.
the only one thats claimed it says things is doesnt say is you and I proved everyone of them,,,

where does it say " the right of militia members to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"???

the only one thats claimed it says things is doesnt say is you and I proved everyone of them,,,

where does it say " the right of militia members to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"???
A well-regulated militia...

It also says that.

Meaning that the government does have the right to regulate what kinds of arms the people can get.

I can't own a howitzer. Or a grenade launcher, or a machine gun, or a whole host of other weapons that would be typically used by the "Milita" (I.e. the reserve components of the armed forces.)

There's no good reason for an average citizen to own an AR-15, either.

Joker Holmes going into a theater with an AR-15 and a 100 round magazine is just nuts.

A well-regulated militia...

It also says that.

Meaning that the government does have the right to regulate what kinds of arms the people can get.

I can't own a howitzer. Or a grenade launcher, or a machine gun, or a whole host of other weapons that would be typically used by the "Milita" (I.e. the reserve components of the armed forces.)

There's no good reason for an average citizen to own an AR-15, either.

Joker Holmes going into a theater with an AR-15 and a 100 round magazine is just nuts.
actually a private citizen can and does own those things,, and more

well regulated means well supplied in good working order not restrictions and limits,,

and doesnt matter since the peoples right SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED,,

you cant have a WELL REGULATED MILITIA if the people are poorly armed now could you??

actually a private citizen can and does own those things,, and more

well regulated means well supplied in good working order not restrictions and limits,,

and doesnt matter since the peoples right SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED,,

you cant have a WELL REGULATED MILITIA if the people are poorly armed now could you??
We realized Militias were unworkable a century ago, which is why they were replaced with National Guard.

Now it's time to rethink the rest of it.

Forum List

Back