The Rush To Try Trump Before The Election

Each of us would have been put in prison 2 years ago. Trump claims he's being done wrong but wants to string out the cases until after the election. I don't know about you guys, but if I was being done wrong by all this "lawfare", I'd want to take that to court as quickly as possible in order to prove it.

Liberals don't like it. No logic, no thought is necessary for them to scream UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! Which is odd, as it is the Supreme Court that determines Constitutionality in the first place. I guess they really can't see how stupid they look.
Given thatthe constitution created checks on the president and this removes them, yes, it is unconstitutional.

Given thatthe constitution created checks on the president and this removes them, yes, it is unconstitutional.
The check in the Constitution is High Crimes and Misdemeanors in terms of conduct. That would mean only impeachment and removal could be used. This was a half baked compromise and you folks still whine. Pathetic.

The check in the Constitution is High Crimes and Misdemeanors in terms of conduct. That would mean only impeachment and removal could be used. This was a half baked compromise and you folks still whine. Pathetic.
Trump broke the law. No one is immune from the law.

I'm not exactly sure the people care at this point.

If they really did, we wouldn't be on the precipice of an American Pinochet right now. We wouldn't be anywhere NEAR it.
Oh .. turn that frown upside down .. Mac .. 😃

Four more years of Trump melodrama with fictional horrors , you’ll love it, a dream come true.. 😉

Pinochet .. 🙄

Each of us would have been put in prison 2 years ago. Trump claims he's being done wrong but wants to string out the cases until after the election. I don't know about you guys, but if I was being done wrong by all this "lawfare", I'd want to take that to court as quickly as possible in order to prove it.
Actually Trump needs time for the appeals to work thru to overturn those 34 felonies.
The other cases just hit a wall because of immunity.

Forum List

Back