The Rush To Try Trump Before The Election

July 11th. The day trump gets sentenced. Big day is not far away. trump and his lawyers want the case gone. The 34 felonies a jury of his peers nailed him on. So the crooked shit show guy you call dear leader is shitting his pants and it doesn't look good.
The whole presidential immunity, changes my mind on the upcoming sentencing. Yes, he needs jail time.

No, it doesn't look good for you guys. Between that and Biden's bad debate, Trump has vaulted to a huge lead. His money keeps rolling in while Biden's is drying up fast.

Multiple left wing magazines and papers are asking Biden to step down.

If he doesn't, their next step will be, hey look
At these criminal acts....

The dems' "Lawfare" just hit a wall.

Biden was out at 7:45 PM Eastern time giving a speech which was marching orders to Chutkan to fast-track this (again). Sorry, Joe, it won't work.

And again we see Democrats attacking the institution of the Court.

July 11th. The day trump gets sentenced. Big day is not far away. trump and his lawyers want the case gone. The 34 felonies a jury of his peers nailed him on. So the crooked shit show guy you call dear leader is shitting his pants and it doesn't look good.
Hold on to that, it will mute your sobs.

The recent SC decision has all the libs blasting the Court, complaining that now Trump can't be tried before the election. This proves that it is all political in that they believe Trump MUST be tried before the election. Why? Only one reason, politics. To hell with democracy. To hell with the rule of law. To hell with due process. Trump must be found guilty in their kangaroo courts BEFORE the election. And now Biden and the Democrats, including three Supreme Court Justices, are questioning democracy by questioning courts. But, Trump is not allowed to question courts and, if he does, he gets a gag order preventing him from doing it.
One might ask if the American population is so stupid to fall for that crap but according to most of what I've read Trump is leading the polls so I guess the answer - I am happy to say - is "no". But the next question is if the politcal/judicial system is so corrupt to deny Trump his Democratic Rights. The answer to that question is, "I don't know".

One might ask if the American population is so stupid to fall for that crap but according to most of what I've read Trump is leading the polls so I guess the answer - I am happy to say - is "no". But the next question is if the politcal/judicial system is so corrupt to deny Trump his Democratic Rights. The answer to that question is, "I don't know".

The left already executed a coup on a popular sitting president, what won't they do?

The recent SC decision has all the libs blasting the Court, complaining that now Trump can't be tried before the election. This proves that it is all political in that they believe Trump MUST be tried before the election. Why? Only one reason, politics. To hell with democracy. To hell with the rule of law. To hell with due process. Trump must be found guilty in their kangaroo courts BEFORE the election. And now Biden and the Democrats, including three Supreme Court Justices, are questioning democracy by questioning courts. But, Trump is not allowed to question courts and, if he does, he gets a gag order preventing him from doing it.
Rush? He committed them years ago. The docs case represents the most recent crimes and those happened almost 3 years ago.

Sheesh.. don’t Democrats realize that they’ve lost, they’ve been screwed by their own lawfare and now appear as whining losers and comical bitches.

The recent SC decision has all the libs blasting the Court, complaining that now Trump can't be tried before the election.
The American people deserve a trial before they vote.
This proves that it is all political in that they believe Trump MUST be tried before the election. Why?
Because voters deserve to know if Trump is guilty or not before they vote.
Only one reason, politics. To hell with democracy.
Projection
To hell with the rule of law. To hell with due process.
How is due process denied by convicted felon Trump standing trial?
Trump must be found guilty in their kangaroo courts BEFORE the election.
Calling legitimate courts "kangaroo courts" is YOU denying the rule of law simp.
And now Biden and the Democrats, including three Supreme Court Justices, are questioning democracy by questioning courts.
You don't know much about this "democracy" thing you speak about do you?
But, Trump is not allowed to question courts and, if he does, he gets a gag order preventing him from doing it.
Fake news!
He is allowed to "speak about it" all he wants. He is just prohibited from attacking witnesses and court staff as it should be.

We don't need the opinion of a few jurors to determine Trump's innocence or guilt. That's for each of us to decide for ourselves. If Biden remains the Democrat's nominee, we'll likewise decide for ourselves whether his mental and physical capabilities are what we want for the free world's leader over the next 4 years.

If the election were today, my choice would definitely be to cancel out my wife's vote by voting the opposite.

Forum List

Back