Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Are you practicing to be Joe Biden's defense lawyer or are you just trying to convince yourself that he's not a corrupt piece of crap?

Don't worry about it, Congress doing a full investigating the Biden family. Here....you can keep up to date on what they know about the Biden Crime Family....

Biden Family Investigation - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

https://www.congress.gov/congressional-report/117th-congress/house-report/495/1

They did that and found no dirt on Joe Biden.

tenor.gif

It varies kid to kid.

A father giving their child a bath isn’t molesting them. It’s insane.

Ashley's diary didn't mention baths, it mentioned showers, which she said were inappropriate.

So, once again, what's your cutoff for showering with underage girls?

You're going to great lengths here to defend a man who's been accused by his own daughter of showering inappropriately with her. I have to ask why?

Ashley's diary didn't mention baths, it mentioned showers, which she said were inappropriate.

So, once again, what's your cutoff for showering with underage girls?

You're going to great lengths here to defend a man who's been accused by his own daughter of showering inappropriately with her. I have to ask why?
She said “probably” inappropriate and notes she doesn’t really remember much.

There is no “cutoff”. It varies from kid to kid.

Do you think it’s inappropriate for a father to bathe their kid? Obviously not. There’s nothing sexual about it. Why would a shower be any different?

Trump would have perfectly justified in bringing this up in the debate, but can you imagine the leftwing outcry if he had? Of course Biden can say whatever vile thing he wants.

She said “probably” inappropriate and notes she doesn’t really remember much.

There is no “cutoff”. It varies from kid to kid.

Do you think it’s inappropriate for a father to bathe their kid? Obviously not. There’s nothing sexual about it. Why would a shower be any different?

Did you shower with your daughter?

Have you asked her if it was "probably inappropriate"?

She explains in the passage how she has a very hard time remembering things, so it would make sense.

For the record, I never said she was 4.

She’s clearly not talking about anything happening at age 13. She’s talking about things from 2nd grade for example.

You just made up 13 because it would be far different than if she was a lot younger. Not all families are super weird about nudity.

The general consensus is that she was 13 years old. But even if she was younger, I have never heard of a time when it's appropriate between a father and his daughter to shower together. Maybe a mother and daughter, but never a father and daughter. No decent father I've ever heard of would ever want his own daughter to see his penis, that is just not done anywhere I know of.

The general consensus is that she was 13 years old. But even if she was younger, I have never hear of a time when it's appropriate between a father and his daughter to shower together. Maybe a mother and daughter, but never a father and daughter. No decent father I've ever heard of would ever want his own daughter to see his penis, that is just not done anywhere I know of.

Who knew there were so many creepy lefty dudes who shower with their young daughters?? :mad-61:

The general consensus is that she was 13 years old. But even if she was younger, I have never heard of a time when it's appropriate between a father and his daughter to shower together. Maybe a mother and daughter, but never a father and daughter. No decent father I've ever heard of would ever want his own daughter to see his penis, that is just not done anywhere I know of.
You just made up that she was 13.

Not everyone is as weird about nudity as you are. It’s not sexual unless a weirdo like you makes it sexual. Are we supposed to arrest everyone whose kid has seen them naked?

She explains in the passage how she has a very hard time remembering things, so it would make sense.

For the record, I never said she was 4.

She’s clearly not talking about anything happening at age 13. She’s talking about things from 2nd grade for example.

You just made up 13 because it would be far different than if she was a lot younger. Not all families are super weird about nudity.
Right not all people are concerned with nudity.
The issue though is the daughter of the president of the USA wrote this:
Inside a January 2019 diary entry, she wrote “I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad.”
And this President also ...
Biden Swims Naked, Upsetting Female Secret Service Agents, Book Claims
“Agents say that, whether at the vice president’s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,” Kessler writes in the book – due for release Aug. 5.
“Female Secret Service agents find that offensive,” he writes.
Finally explain why FaceBook would ban these photos of Biden molesting little kids?
BidenFBbannedphotoskids.png

You just made up that she was 13.

Not everyone is as weird about nudity as you are. It’s not sexual unless a weirdo like you makes it sexual. Are we supposed to arrest everyone whose kid has seen them naked?

Accidentally seeing them naked and deliberately showering with them are two different things.

What the fuck is wrong with you anyway? Why are you trying to legitimize pedophilia?

You need to delete your account and get the fuck out of here.

Forum List

Back