Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Many of us have been calling Joe Biden "Pedo Joe" for years now. Apparently Snopes has substantiated that claim.

Claim:

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."

Rating:

View attachment 969282

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?

So in summation, all you have is proof of the diary, but you do not have and desparately need is proof of an entry in that diary regarding Mr. Biden and Ashely. You have nothing. Nothining at all.

This guy lied within 10 seconds by saying none stole the diary.

That’s a lie. She absolutely stole it.

It was abandoned by an addict, just like Hunter's laptop was abandoned at that computer shop. The reason those people were prosecuted was to keep the information on that diary from reaching the public

It was abandoned by an addict, just like Hunter's laptop was abandoned at that computer shop. The reason those people were prosecuted was to keep the information on that diary from reaching the public
That’s untrue. Moreover, the person who took it from the house didn’t own the property or even rent it.

They were just staying there for a little while and decided they could take things from it.

That’s theft.

So in summation, all you have is proof of the diary, but you do not have and desparately need is proof of an entry in that diary regarding Mr. Biden and Ashely. You have nothing. Nothining at all.

You don't have to disprove me, it's Snopes you have to refute. And Snopes provides the claim and the rating right there at the top of the page.

Now did the diary authored by US President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describe showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate" ?

Or did it not? True or false?

Have Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Been Verified?

1719879224157.png

That’s untrue. Moreover, the person who took it from the house didn’t own the property or even rent it.

They were just staying there for a little while and decided they could take things from it.

That’s theft.

Regardless, the whole world now knows that Joe Biden is a pedophile.

His well documented public actions around children should have been enough to convince anyone: The pawing, groping kissing, sniffing.....

You tell me troll, he was invited by the head of the CCP.

Apparently you have no idea what you’re talking about.

There was no corruption. Just Hunter Biden using his name to get cozy with questionable but rich assholes.

It has nothing to do with Joe Biden doing anything with his office.

Do you mean to tell me you think creepy is a factual distinction rather than a subjective one?

Even when you don't mean to you're too stupid to avoid revealing you really don't know what facts are.
If you insist on defending perverts I cannot stop you. Knock yourself out.

As I stated, the diary is real. The things conservatives say about it are usually fabricated.

You’ve been caught in so many lies here.

You have no room to talk. You're living a lie in order to provide excuses for a documented pedophile, namely Joe Biden. There is no other choice but to interpret your adamant denial as approval of such degeneracy.

Apparently you have no idea what you’re talking about.

There was no corruption. Just Hunter Biden using his name to get cozy with questionable but rich assholes.

It has nothing to do with Joe Biden doing anything with his office.

"10 percent for the Big Guy."

You have no room to talk. You're living a lie in order to provide excuses for a documented pedophile, namely Joe Biden. There is no other choice but to interpret your adamant denial as approval of such degeneracy.
Calling out your lies is not making excuses.

We have found the so called “documentation” is mostly fabrications.

Calling out your lies is not making excuses.

We have found the so called “documentation” is mostly fabrications.

"We"? Do you have a gerbil in your pocket or something?

Who the hell are you speaking for? NAMBLA?

Forum List

Back