Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Okay, fine. Me.

You have continuously lied about the contents of the diary and its provenance.

Once again, it's Snopes.

Maybe you should take up the contents and provenance of their decision with them.

1719882040202.png

If you insist on defending perverts I cannot stop you. Knock yourself out.
If you insist on being a moron who doesn't understand what facts are not only can I not help you but also I don't want to help you because watching you stumble over such a simple task is highlarious.

Why? You’re the one on here saying made up shit about it.

Still waiting to hear where you got that she was 13.

Why does it matter what age she was? Do you think it's "normal" for a grown man to take showers with his own daughter, at any age? Especially, given the fact that the grown man I'm referring to has been documented to have groped, pawed, sniffed, and nuzzled other people's little girls over and over and over, in public places and on camera.

If you think that's normal behavior, you seriously do have a problem.

You brought it up, so I assumed it was important.

Maybe you think it’s wrong for a father to give their four year old daughter a bath too?

The diary entries were not about when she was four years old. They contained references to sex

Once again, all you're doing is running interference for a pedophile.

The diary entries were not about when she was four years old. They contained references to sex
She was talking about things occurring at a “young age”.

Do you think it’s illegal for a father to give their young child a bath?

Yes, I have two daughters.

So I'll ask you again. What's your cutoff for showering with underage girls?

Since apparently you don't have much in the way of boundaries, I'll tell you I never showered with them.
It varies kid to kid.

A father giving their child a bath isn’t molesting them. It’s insane.

She was talking about things occurring at a “young age”.

Do you think it’s illegal for a father to give their young child a bath?

No four year old is going to remember taking showers with their father. And if they write about it in their diary later, why would they describe it as "inappropriate"?

Ashley Biden was most likely referring to when she was 13.

No four year old is going to remember taking showers with their father. Ashley Biden was most likely referring to when she was 13.
She explains in the passage how she has a very hard time remembering things, so it would make sense.

For the record, I never said she was 4.

She’s clearly not talking about anything happening at age 13. She’s talking about things from 2nd grade for example.

You just made up 13 because it would be far different than if she was a lot younger. Not all families are super weird about nudity.

As I stated, the diary is real. The things conservatives say about it are usually fabricated.

You’ve been caught in so many lies here.
Now these tards are forced to admit it is real, but still try to tell us what we read in it isn't

:auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back