Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Says someone who probably still believes Hunter and Joe didn't do anything wrong.

I bet you thought Biden's debate performance was the best ever, too. :laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg::21:
You guys just don't even care if you have any evidence, do you? Your tolerance for embarrassment is infinite.

Says someone who probably still believes Hunter and Joe didn't do anything wrong.

I bet you thought Biden's debate performance was the best ever, too. :laughing0301: :lmao::auiqs.jpg::21:
Hunter Biden did a lot of things that were wrong.

Still waiting to hear what Joe Biden did that was wrong. Seems none of you now. You do have a few buzzwords and catch phrases, but that doesn't get you very far.

Hunter Biden did a lot of things that were wrong.

Still waiting to hear what Joe Biden did that was wrong. Seems none of you now. You do have a few buzzwords and catch phrases, but that doesn't get you very far.

How did this thread transition to Joe Biden's corruption? It's about him molesting his own daughter in the shower.

There are plenty of other threads about his corrupt dealings with Russia, China, Ukraine, Greece, etc.

How did this thread transition to Joe Biden's corruption? It's about him molesting his own daughter in the shower.

There are plenty of other threads about his corrupt dealings with Russia, China, Ukraine, Greece, etc.
Fair enough. We don't have to talk about it. It is off topic.

The diary didn't say anything about Joe Biden molesting her. You lied about that too.

The diary didn't say anything about Joe Biden molesting her. You lied about that too.

"Showers with my dad (probably inappropriate)"

#BelieveSurvivors #BelieveAllWomen #MeToo

1719870678039.png

So did your daughter wear diapers at age 13? Or did you bath her when she was 15?
I and almost all decent people who were parents changed diapers... or bathed their babies!
But evidently you never grew up and you evidently see slather over your daughter now!
Disgusting pedophilia traits!
why are we resorting to lies and slander? This is in violation of board rules attacking family members. The poster you are attacking never said anything to bring on this post.

So did your daughter wear diapers at age 13? Or did you bath her when she was 15?
I and almost all decent people who were parents changed diapers... or bathed their babies!
But evidently you never grew up and you evidently see slather over your daughter now!
Disgusting pedophilia traits!
Hope you enjoyed your stay

If you think it's alright for a grown man to take a shower with his 13 year old daughter, you are seriously fucked up. If you even try to defend someone who did that, you are a seriously fucked up person.

Go away, sicko.
Where does it say she was 13?

I believe you’re proving my point that the diary is real but the things that conservatives say in the diary are often fabrications.

Where does it say she was 13?

I believe you’re proving my point that the diary is real but the things that conservatives say in the diary are often fabrications.

You're trying too hard to defend a pedophile.

Go away before I put you on ignore.

You're trying too hard to defend a pedophile.

Go away before I put you on ignore.
But you're the one sharting lies the way other peope breathe.

And the only reason your fat old ass would make such an accusation is because you're hiding on the internet.

Snopes confirms the diary. But there no mention of any entery in that diary regarding Mr. Biden doing anything with her. For them, apparently the diary is enough.

Snopes confirms the diary. But there no mention of any entery in that diary regarding Mr. Biden doing anything with her. For them, apparently the diary is enough.
Also no mention of her age, they just lie about it.

Then they get upset when they get called out. Which is kind of funny to watch.

Forum List

Back