Snopes now verifies Ashley Biden's "showers with dad" story as being "True"

Why do you keep asking stupid questions and asking everyone to explain everything to you, like some kind of an ignorant 5 year-old child?

You have a computer, right?

You have internet access, right?

You can read, can't you?

Here: Knock yourself out...

https://bidenlaptopmedia.com./
I think it’s interesting to demonstrate how LITTLE you guys know about what you’re speaking.

This email came well after Biden left office, so it can hardly be evidence of corruption and bribery.

Trading on and selling a family name is perfectly legal. It would only be illegal if government policy were affected on someone's behalf. That hasn’t been shown anywhere.

What would my daughter have to forgive me for? Bathing her? Changing her diapers? Putting on her clothes? Those are things parents do Marvin. There there.

It'll be interesting to read her diary in a few years...
while I never showered with my daughter I did bathe her until she uncomfortably told me she was able to do it herself.

You haven't? Whats this then?

Do you have facts about how old she was during these showers or have you simply fantasized her age range?

I haven't mentioned Orange Man at all. You just did.

"Probably inappropriate" doesn't scream molestation to me. That's absolutely inappropriate but maybe you grew up in a more deplorable environment? That would explain a lot.

Which reveals how perverted rightwingnuts are that they believe molesting children is possibly appropriate. :cuckoo:

Of course you're the type of person interested in the diary of young girls. That actually tracks. As I respectful father I've never had the urge.

So you admit Ashley was a "young girl" when she wrote about the inappropriate showers with Joe. Interesting.

At any rate, sexual abuse victims like Ashley tend to become druggies and do stupid shit like getting high and leaving their diary in a public place. I was making a parallel prediction that's likely to come true, given what we know now.

Yeah, 10% for the big guy is on the laptop. The crackhead partners verified the big guy is xiden. It's funny how you commies deny reality.

The deal was worth $5 million. Good luck showing Biden was paid $500,000.

So you admit Ashley was a "young girl" when she wrote about the inappropriate showers with Joe. Interesting.
No Marvin. You were talking about my daughter who was a young girl when she kept a diary. Try to at least be able to follow your own train of thought. That's really the bare minimum for signs of intellectual life.
At any rate, sexual abuse victims like Ashley tend to become druggies and do stupid shit like getting high and leaving their diary in a public place. I was making a parallel prediction that's likely to come true, given what we know now.
My daughter is about to graduate from Nursing school. Your imagination is shit as far as predicting real life events go.

No Marvin. You were talking about my daughter who was a young girl when she kept a diary. Try to at least be able to follow your own train of thought. That's really the bare minimum for signs of intellectual life.

My daughter is about to graduate from Nursing school. Your imagination is shit as far as predicting real life events go.

Right, and Hunter Biden is a "lawyer" :badgrin:

Abuse victims can go on to get educated. It doesn't change what happened to them when they were children. They just have more to overcome.

And you NOTICE MSNBC and CNN do not have headlines that say, "Biden took a shower with his daughter when she was 15"

If Trump did this, it would be non-stop news.

Right, and Hunter Biden is a "lawyer" :badgrin:
He is. He graduated from Yale School of Law. Your incredulousness doesn't trump facts, Marvin.
Abuse victims can go on to get educated. It doesn't change what happened to them when they were children. They just have more to overcome.
And which abused child are referring to other than the ones you love to imagine like the sick deplorable mutant that you are?

So did your daughter wear diapers at age 13? Or did you bath her when she was 15?
I and almost all decent people who were parents changed diapers... or bathed their babies!
But evidently you never grew up and you evidently see slather over your daughter now!
Disgusting pedophilia traits!

Oh? How old was Ashley Biden when she showered with her dad. Link, please...

I think it’s interesting to demonstrate how LITTLE you guys know about what you’re speaking.

This email came well after Biden left office, so it can hardly be evidence of corruption and bribery.

Trading on and selling a family name is perfectly legal. It would only be illegal if government policy were affected on someone's behalf. That hasn’t been shown anywhere.

Isn't that exactly what Baby Don, Eric and Ivanka have done?

Hunter and Joe Biden were involved in their corrupt dealings while Joe Biden was still VP. From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman who was later accused of fraud.

You seriously don't think Hunter Biden the crackhead went to Ukraine on his own, and got a seat on the board of an energy company without having and experience in the energy field, do you?

And if you remember correctly, Joe Biden was also Vice President when he committed quid pro quo by threatening to withhold that billion dollars to Ukraine.

Oh? How old was Ashley Biden when she showered with her dad. Link, please...

Snoreleone fondles Ivanka. His finger tips brush across her boobs. He pats and carsses her ass for crying out loud. I believe he has had semi-incestous relationship with her for years. She knows what she has to put up with to keep daddy happy.

Forum List

Back