Seems awful cold for the "hottest" year on record

I have a degree in ocean engineering which, among other things, included 5 different classes in various aspects of oceanography.
And you don't have a clue about the ocean's role in the planet's climate? Seriously? What the fuck were they teaching you? I guess the ocean's role in the planet's climate wasn't taught in any of the 5 different classes in various aspects of oceanography that you supposedly took.

Can't believe they didn't teach you the majority of radiation from the Sun is absorbed by the ocean.

Can't believe they didn't teach you the ocean distributes heat around the globe.

You should be ashamed to claim you are an ocean engineer, whatever the fuck that is.

You've been making implied arguments that the ocean can't be responsible for climate changes by questioning the how when you knew full well not only the how but that it does. Or did you forget your catastrophic cooling comment already?
Hilariously stupid fuckup

The oceans are doing what again? Can you provide any climate scientist organization that will support you opinion.

And you don't have a clue about the ocean's role in the planet's climate? Seriously? What the fuck were they teaching you? I guess the ocean's role in the planet's climate wasn't taught in any of the 5 different classes in various aspects of oceanography that you supposedly took.

Can't believe they didn't teach you the majority of radiation from the Sun is absorbed by the ocean.

Can't believe they didn't teach you the ocean distributes heat around the globe.

You should be ashamed to claim you are an ocean engineer, whatever the fuck that is.
Hilarious

Given that information, how are the oceans pushing CO2 to 442ppm and warming the planet.

Sometimes the O18 levels drop which indicates temperatures have risen. Sometimes the O18 levels increase, which indicate temperatures have fallen. When temperatures rise, the Earth is warmer. When temperatures fall, the Earth is cooler.

Tricky, that.
I think it's great that you skipped right over the planet cooling for millions of years before glaciation occurred at the south pole, then thawed and re-glaciated again. Then glaciated at the northern pole. Also glad you couldn't identify the glaciation temperature threshold for each pole. You really are a shitty engineer who knows nothing and has zero analytical skills whatsoever. Did you even ever work as an engineer in your life?

I think it's great that you skipped right over the planet cooling for millions of years before glaciation occurred at the south pole, then thawed and re-glaciated again. Then glaciated at the northern pole. Also glad you couldn't identify the glaciation temperature threshold for each pole. You really are a shitty engineer who knows nothing and has zero analytical skills whatsoever. Did you even ever work as an engineer in your life?
Blah blah blah blah

Can you provide the evidence to convince anyone that the oceans are causing our climate warming or not?
1721346398043.png

Forum List

Back