The GOP Conventrion 2024

Trump's granddaughter gave a powerful speech about Donald Trump.
Yes, all the Trump kids and grandchildren are amazing people; not a loser in the bunch. And every single one of them seem to love him and know him as an attentive, loving father, father-in-law, grandfather.

He and his ex wife Ivana, mother of Don Jr., Eric and Ivanka, remained good friends until her untimely death in 2022. His ex-wife Marla Maples, mother of Tiffany, though she has described herself as the more 'liberal' one in the past, has come out in strong endorsement of her ex-husband and insists there is no truth to the claims of sexual misconduct. This is why the whole family is close and loving without any of the estrangement or bitterness some like to pretend is there.

And as nearly as I can determine, Kai Trump spoke at the Convention with the full blessings of her father, who introduced her, and also his ex-wife and her mother, Vanessa Trump.

Last edited:
Navarro's remarks were pretty standard and not particularly memorable as I couldn't tell you what he said LOL, but I was struck by the very powerful and warm welcome he got when he walked out on the stage. As he was absolutely a victim of Biden's weaponized DOJ, it was heartwarming to see. I was struck that he was upbeat and optimistic and did not come across as the least bit defensive. I expect that he will receive a full pardon from President Trump once back in office.

For that matter I don't really recall what Guilfoyle said, but the audience approving response to her enthusiasm was contagious. What is so interesting about Guilfoyle is that despite her being MAGA on steroids now, she was married to Gavin Newsom for a few years though neither he nor Don Jr. is the father of her son but rather her second husband, Eric Villency to whom was also married for only a few years.
I lived when Guilfoyle and Newsom were married, in the SF Bay Area. She was smart to divorce him.

1721336437893.jpeg

Tucker Carlson is about to speak and wow what a great crowd reaction!!! And bless his heart he's wearing a coat and tie. A pretty terrible tie with the shirt he's wearing, but definitely a coat and tie.

Longest sustained applause of the night was for Melania looking stunningly beautiful as always. I had hoped she would speak and I'm sure she was asked but she apparently declined. Public speaking just isn't her thing.

President Trump was much more restrained than his usual more combative campaign style but this was I believe deliberate. He spent the first few moments in a tribute to the fireman killed by the would be assassin's bullet and the two men injured, reported he had spoken with their wives and that he and his team had raised more than a million (millions?) for the families. He then laid out a clear summary of what he intends to accomplish in his second term as President. It closed with his entire family--He, Melania, all the kids and their spouses/partners, ten grandchildren and JD and Usha Vance-on stage and pure joy.

I honestly don't see how anyone could have watched much of this convention and listened to this speech tonight and vote any other way than GOP in November.

Democrats like the one who posted on social media for the shooter to not miss next time or the one who sent a memo urging the press to push the concept that Trump 'staged his assassination.'
There've been a few that have suggested Trump's shooting was a stunt--bulldyke. and Plaything said he was scratched by flying shards of teleprompter. One guy even suggested Trump arranged the whole thing. Never seen such displays of desperation like petulant children.

President Trump was much more restrained than his usual more combative campaign style but this was I believe deliberate. He spent the first few moments in a tribute to the fireman killed by the would be assassin's bullet and the two men injured, reported he had spoken with their wives and that he and his team had raised more than a million (millions?) for the families. He then laid out a clear summary of what he intends to accomplish in his second term as President. It closed with his entire family--He, Melania, all the kids and their spouses/partners, ten grandchildren and JD and Usha Vance-on stage and pure joy.

I honestly don't see how anyone could have watched much of this convention and listened to this speech tonight and vote any other way than GOP in November.
One of the classiest conventions I've ever seen.

Forum List

Back