Say What You Will it would be inappropriate.....

Say what you like it would be inappropriate for Biden to declare today or tomorrow he is stepping aside. A brave act such as that needs careful planning for all concerned. This cannot be taken lightly. After watching him today there was plenty of fire in his belly.

Presidential debates are worthless and not a great source of information for voters to make any decision........ leave it at that.

Six things come to mind:
Never do another Presidential Debate
Kill the Electoral College
Kill United We Stand
Go after the group or groups pushing voter suppression right now
Put The Supreme Court on leave until further notice without pay
Put Trump behind bars former President or not!!!!!!
IOW, ignore reality, ignore the law, ignore common sense, just make my feelz better because reasons!!!

It should be.

Most countries are proud of a high voter participation rate.

We get to 66% and we are impressed.
And no, it SHOULDN'T be an absolute right. I don't want illegal invaders voting at all, but unpatriotic scumbags who never voted for Republicans obviously do.

Most countries also require a fucking photo ID, dumb shit Leftist!

Most countries don't have a long history of voter suppression.

And no, it SHOULDN'T be an absolute right. I don't want illegal invaders voting at all, but unpatriotic scumbags who never voted for Republicans obviously do.

Um, unless you are a Native American, you are also an invader.

Here's the thing. When my grandfather came here in 1925, he got his citizenship in four years.

My wife has been here since 2015; she was still waiting for an asylum hearing when we got married and decided to go for a marriage sponsorship instead.

Forum List

Back