Hamas had no alternative. Really?

They said the same thing about the Crusader States 1000 years ago.
That was before my time

I guess it wasnt God’s will for Christians to rule the Jewish homeland at that time

TNHarley
If God cared about the Jews, why did the Holocaust happen?

There is no God, and threatening each other with nukes over a strip of desert is stupid.
I dont know

God does not conform to yours (or my) limited understanding

We have to conform to Him

Um, okay. What if your God isn't the God? What if Allah is the actual God? Or Amaterasu? Or Krishna?

What if its Zeus and he's pissed no one has worshipped him in 2000 years?
If so then you can pat yourself on the back and say “I told you so”

But I’m not worried

Never have I imagined that an organization worse than ISIS existed. Yet, on the 7th of October, Hamas proved they are worse and that is a point they wanted to make. Their bullets spared no one, no matter how old or young. They filmed what they had done, be it mutilation, rape, arson, murder, abduction and even humiliating and laughing at small children. They then posted the footage on social media to further shock and hurt the Israelis, and to boast among their fellow Islamists worldwide – except when they occasionally switched to gaslighting the Israelis and denied targeting any Israeli civilians or even blamed their death on Israeli forces.

But above all, Hamas shared the atrocities they committed in order to provoke the Israelis and draw them into a war.

For the sake of preventing Saudi Arabia from joining the Abraham Accords and pushing for a Palestinian State, Hamas was willing to sacrifice thousands of Gazan civilians. Hamas and the Iranian camp are not interested in a two-state solution.

They want one state: Palestine, from the river to the sea.

Dumb as always.

Never have I imagined that an organization worse than ISIS existed. Yet, on the 7th of October, Hamas proved they are worse and that is a point they wanted to make. Their bullets spared no one, no matter how old or young. They filmed what they had done, be it mutilation, rape, arson, murder, abduction and even humiliating and laughing at small children. They then posted the footage on social media to further shock and hurt the Israelis, and to boast among their fellow Islamists worldwide – except when they occasionally switched to gaslighting the Israelis and denied targeting any Israeli civilians or even blamed their death on Israeli forces.

But above all, Hamas shared the atrocities they committed in order to provoke the Israelis and draw them into a war.

For the sake of preventing Saudi Arabia from joining the Abraham Accords and pushing for a Palestinian State, Hamas was willing to sacrifice thousands of Gazan civilians. Hamas and the Iranian camp are not interested in a two-state solution.

They want one state: Palestine, from the river to the sea.

If you knew anything, you’d know Israel is the one who has consistently denied a two state option. They prefer apartheid and murder.

GET INFORMED FOOL.

I'm not worried, either.

There is no sky pixie and there is no afterlife. Denying yourself enjoyment in the here and now is foolish.
The here and now is unquestionably where its happening for hedonists

But sooner or later it all catches up with us

Just ask trump

If you knew anything, you’d know Israel is the one who has consistently denied a two state option. They prefer apartheid and murder.

GET INFORMED FOOL.
I think the Hamas attack on oct 7 demonstrates why there can be no two-state solution

The arabs used self rule in Gaza to wage war against Israel

I think the Hamas attack on oct 7 demonstrates why there can be no two-state solution

The arabs used self rule in Gaza to wage war against Israel
You inadvertently exposed yourself as uninformed. Typical of establishment dupes.

Apparently you know nothing about how Israel has treated Gazans for the last 20 years. It’s an open air prison with Israel in control of everything going in and out, with periodic pogroms.

10/7 was a prison break by an oppressed people. It’s not unlike what oppressed people have done throughout the centuries. I don’t condone it but unlike you, I understand it.

Israel has denied a two state solution for decades, while dishonestly claiming the Palestinians have refused it.

You inadvertently exposed yourself as uninformed. Typical of establishment dupes.

Apparently you know nothing about how Israel has treated Gazans for the last 20 years. It’s an open air prison with Israel in control of everything going in and out, with periodic pogroms.

10/7 was a prison break by an oppressed people. It’s not unlike what oppressed people have done throughout the centuries. I don’t condone it but unlike you, I understand it.

Israel has denied a two state solution for decades, while dishonestly claiming the Palestinians have refused it.
Israel would like to prevent Hamas from acquiring weapons

But that obviously is not working

If the Pals can smuggle rockets from Iran they could import civilian consumer products to improve the economy and yhe arab standard of living

So spare us the lies about how mistreated the Pals are

Israel would like to prevent Hamas from acquiring weapons

But that obviously is not working

If the Pals can smuggle rockets from Iran they could import civilian consumer products to improve the economy and yhe arab standard of living

So spare us the lies about how mistreated the Pals are
Fool! Hamas doesn’t care about supplying Palestinians with food and other supplies. Hamas is a terror group intent on fighting their oppressor.

You are so dumb you don’t know anything about the heinous actions Israel has implemented against Palestinians for decades.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS DUMMY.

Fool! Hamas doesn’t care about supplying Palestinians with food and other supplies. Hamas is a terror group intent on fighting their oppressor.

You are so dumb you don’t know anything about the heinous actions Israel has implemented against Palestinians for decades.

SHUT OFF FOX NEWS DUMMY.
Fuck you

'between the Sea and the Jordan there will only be Israeli sovereignty.'
False equivalence.

The "from the river to the sea" slogan is about destroying an existing sovereign state. The Likud platform is about a disputed territory already under Israeli control. Apples and pebbles.

Anti-Zionists' arguments are based on lies and logical fallacies.

Forum List

Back