At least 71 shot, 9 fatally

Republicans told them that in the 80s. Bush told them too.

We’ve always had a process. I’m glad we limit the number per day. Biden will fix it. He’s fixed just about everything else if you think about it

LOL..."fixed"

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%

Except we lock up 2 million people. We don't have the room to lock up more.

Inevitably, you are going to have a make a judgment call on who you can let go and who you have to put in jail.
We need more jails and more treatment centers. To get the guns off the streets we must get the drugs off the streets. To do that we must get the addicts off the streets. Addicts are low-hanging fruit. A million show up in the ED's every year.

Funny, I never heard of a newspaper gunning down a bunch of preschoolers.
Cyberbullying is protected under the 1st Amendment. The media is filled with outright lies that are also protected. Even product commercials. Did you ever wonder why Oral B toothbrush ads, which are patently false to the point of absurdity, remain in the commercial media?

Great post! Thanks. I smell a conspiracy to confiscate all guns.

"We've done all we can do, I'm afraid you'll have to give up your guns."

Well, no, I doubt this country will ever get to a point where it loves its children more than it loves guns.

I have a pretty simple solution, though.

If your store sold a gun to a nut who shoots up a preschool, the parents of those preschoolers can sue you for negligence.

We need more jails and more treatment centers. To get the guns off the streets we must get the drugs off the streets. To do that we must get the addicts off the streets. Addicts are low-hanging fruit. A million show up in the ED's every year.

We need more treatment centers.
We don't need more jails.

We need to make it easy for the mentally ill to get treatment and hard for them to get guns, and not the other way around.

Cyberbullying is protected under the 1st Amendment. The media is filled with outright lies that are also protected. Even product commercials. Did you ever wonder why Oral B toothbrush ads, which are patently false to the point of absurdity, remain in the commercial media?

Actually, Cyberbullying isn't protected. You can be arrested or held legally liable for cyberbullying if it gets out of hand.

I'm not sure what you re babbling about with Oral B toothbrush commercials.

LOL..."fixed"

SINCE BIDEN TOOK OFFICE:
Gas: +55.5%
Groceries: +21.3%
Eating out: +21.8%
Baby food: +30%
Pet food: +23.1%
K-12 food: +64.9%
Rent: +20.8%
Electricity: +28.5%
Natural gas: +22%
Used cars: +20.4%
Airfare: +38.2%
Public transportation: +26.1%
Real average weekly earnings: -4.4%
Yea look at the mess Trump created. His spending, tax breaks and mishandling of covid

Actually, Cyberbullying isn't protected. You can be arrested or held legally liable for cyberbullying if it gets out of hand.
When cyberbullying contributes to teen depression and suicide it's probably gotten 'out of hand'.
I'm not sure what you re babbling about with Oral B toothbrush commercials.
Next time you see it watch carefully and consider what they're saying.

We don't need more jails.

We need to make it easy for the mentally ill to get treatment and hard for them to get guns, and not the other way around.
The mentally ill aren't the problem. Criminal activity around the drug trade is the problem. An easily solved one, just lock up the addicts in treatment centers. Lock up the gangs that distribute and sell the drugs in prison. If you don't understand the solution, then you don't understand the problem.

Last edited:
Well, no, I doubt this country will ever get to a point where it loves its children more than it loves guns.

I have a pretty simple solution, though.

If your store sold a gun to a nut who shoots up a preschool, the parents of those preschoolers can sue you for negligence.
Sue away. If the gun was purchased legally the seller is off the hook.

Next time you see it watch carefully and consider what they're saying.
Um, no, guy, this is just crazy talk, really. Oral B is not sending you secret messages. Your doctor told you about this before.

When cyberbullying contributes to teen depression and suicide it's probably gotten 'out of hand'.
Probably. And I'd be all for holding people who do it accountable

The mentally ill aren't the problem. Criminal activity around the drug trade is the problem. An easily solved one, just lock up the addicts in treatment centers. Lock up the gangs that distribute and sell the drugs in prison. If you don't understand the solution, then you don't understand the problem.

Actually, no. Most gun deaths are suicides and domestic violence.

I understand the problem perfectly fine. The war on drugs fails for the same reason that prohibition fails.

Sue away. If the gun was purchased legally the seller is off the hook.
Okay, then let the victims bring cases. I promise you, juries won't be that sympathetic, especially if the gun seller knew they had a crazy person in the store.

Funny, I never heard of a newspaper gunning down a bunch of preschoolers.

Yet everyone in his life knew he was nuts.

Normal people don't want guns.

Seriously, the best argument for gun control is listening to the crazy shit gun fetishists say.

Here's the problem. You want a gun clerk to have the ability to make that decision, without checking.

When I got my mortgage, the bank didn't say, "He looks legit." Nor did they merely punch in my credit score on Experion and call it a day. Nope. They did a complete background check into all aspects of my economic life. They even questioned a new line of credit I opened with a furniture store. This was with a bank that I had been doing business with for two decades, and I had already had an Equity loan I paid off early with them. It took about 30 days to complete the loan approval.

Gun stores should show similar scrutiny with their customers.

"BUT THE FOUNDING SLAVE RAPISTS SAID I CAN HAVE A GUN!!!" 2AGuy says while touching his guns in a way that makes the gun uncomfortable.

Seriously, the best argument for gun control is listening to the crazy shit gun fetishists say.

Yeah....crazy shit like, I don't want criminals to rape, rob or murder my family...real crazy shit like that.

Hey.....dumb shit....you are voting for the actual, slave rapist political party....the democrat party....the party that started a Civil War so they could keep raping their slaves....you dumb twit.

Except we lock up 2 million people. We don't have the room to lock up more.

Inevitably, you are going to have a make a judgment call on who you can let go and who you have to put in jail.

We can keep the violent killers locked up...you dumb fuck.

Yea look at the mess Trump created. His spending, tax breaks and mishandling of covid

His tax cuts increased revenue to the Federal government and boosted our economy...it wasn't until the ally of the democrat party, China, let the virus get loose that the democrat party governors used it as an excuse to destroy their state economies to hurt Trump in the election.

His tax cuts increased revenue to the Federal government and boosted our economy...it wasn't until the ally of the democrat party, China, let the virus get loose that the democrat party governors used it as an excuse to destroy their state economies to hurt Trump in the election.
Well his BIG tax break did cause a very minor bump in our already good economy. Your version is spin bulllshit. And it caused the debt to double and inflation

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

ERIC BOEHM | 9.27.2023 10:45 PM

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Yeah....crazy shit like, I don't want criminals to rape, rob or murder my family...real crazy shit like that.

Yeah, that is kind of crazy, given a gun in the home is far more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

Hey.....dumb shit....you are voting for the actual,
blah, blah, blah...

There were no Democrats back when the Founding Slave Rapists failed to define a militia clearly.

We can keep the violent killers locked up...you dumb fuck.
We lock up 2 million people.

Now, I'm all for locking up just the violent offenders by releasing all the property offenders. That would just make property crimes more common.

You only have the capacity to lock up 2 million people. You have 9 million people in prison, parole, or probation and 70 million with police records. You have to prioritize. Who do you let go?

Wow, you really think that Supply Side works, don't you? Despite all the proof that it doesn't.

Because it's not supposed to happen in a state with such strict gun laws. Gun control is supposed to prevent things like this, but......folks, HERE WE GO AGAIN. :up:

Yeah, that is kind of crazy, given a gun in the home is far more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

blah, blah, blah...

There were no Democrats back when the Founding Slave Rapists failed to define a militia clearly.

We lock up 2 million people.

Now, I'm all for locking up just the violent offenders by releasing all the property offenders. That would just make property crimes more common.

You only have the capacity to lock up 2 million people. You have 9 million people in prison, parole, or probation and 70 million with police records. You have to prioritize. Who do you let go?

I let the white collar criminals out ONLY if they pay $50K. They can make payments too. But to get out early, they have to pay $50K. Most of them will take that deal to get out of prison.

Lock up the people we are afraid of. Not the people we are mad at. The people we are mad at, make them pay their victims back, make them report to probation, and pay for it.

If you are a WHITE collar criminal, you need to PAY for your crimes.

Imagine having $100 deducted from your paycheck every 2 weeks. I could handle that. Better than prison.

bad guys cant get guns legally.

If you don't have to report a sale to the government for a background check when you sell a gun, so that makes it legal for a bad guy to get a gun. Or if it makes it possible or a bad guy to get a gun illegally, then we need to make a regulation that those sales need to go through the police just like when I buy a gun from a gun manufacturer.

Gun resales need to be regulated.

Forum List

Back