Zone1 Why Is American Afraid of Black History?

We worked for free for 200 years. I don't think whites have anything to tell us about work. LBJ did not destroy the back family and King was not a plagarist. Whites such as yourself are scared of history.
Bullshit: your ANCESTORS worked for room and board for two hundred years. As I've said hundreds of times, slavery has a horrible institution, but it was world-wide and the USA was one of the first major nations to outlaw it. It's also the ONLY nation to fight a war to end slavery within its borders with the exception of Haiti which was more of a slave revolt than a war. You, on the other hand, have had the advantage of affirmative action for your entire working life. You aren't a victim.

board for two hundred years. As I've said hundreds of times, slavery has a horrible institution, but it was world-wide and the USA was one of the first major nations to outlaw it.
Ha ha…
Slavery in the United States was based upon race, not class lIke it was everywhere else. The disgrace is, the white supremacy that resulted.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back