Donald Trump to Return to Butler, Pennsylvania, After Shooting

The SS agrees with you, no doubt.
I also thought that the Trump campaign had already agreed to have any future rallies done only in enclosed locations like arenas.

I would urge Trump to abandon going back to Butler. Tempting fate isn’t a good idea.

(Among other things, I don’t believe there is yet sufficient evidence to accept any proposition that the shooter was acting alone.)

I also thought that the Trump campaign had already agreed to have any future rallies done only in enclosed locations like arenas.

I would urge Trump to abandon going back to Butler. Tempting fate isn’t a good idea.

(Among other things, I don’t believe there is yet sufficient evidence to accept any proposition that the shooter was acting alone.)
This is one of the times when absence of evidence is, indeed, evidence of absence.

There is no good reason to think he didn't act alone. And I wager it will stay that way.

How can they make it an indoor arena in Butler? Otherwise, I’d say just say “no.”
If it happens, it would be the most secure event ever. CS on the water tower, every building......

The Redemption Tour for USSS.

This is one of the times when absence of evidence is, indeed, evidence of absence.

There is no good reason to think he didn't act alone. And I wager it will stay that way.
Nope. I like to assume that he was just a lone kook with a rifle and a brilliant plan to conceal himself in plain sight. 🙄

But so far, the absence of evidence of any co-conspirators doesn’t establish anything.

Heard it live. Nothing revealed other than multiple FU's on several levels and CYA off the charts. Somewhere along the line I heard the tactical team was SS newbies. Like I said before, not enough hard facts yet.
I'm not giving the SS a pass, they all have eyes and radios.
People were yelling about the shooter for 20-minutes before the shooting started.
I also heard they were locals and left their post and went looking for Crooks.
I'm sure there will be even more excuses.

Point being, I don't think that Crooks could make that perfect shot with that shitty red-dot gun, or gain access to that roof unless it was setup deliberately.

Nope. I like to assume that he was just a lone kook with a rifle and a brilliant plan to conceal himself in plain sight. 🙄

But so far, the absence of evidence of any co-conspirators doesn’t establish anything.
It seems his plan was just to get shots off at Trump. There was no escape plan. And none has been found.

Maybe he thought of it as a suicide mission. Or maybe he had some escape plan with some unknown accomplice?

We don’t know.
We don't. We also don't know if he rode a unicorn to the site. A joke, but you get the picture

What we would do is search for any indication he didn't act alone. And when we find none, we make the determination that he acted alone.

No, in real life. Ask any cop. The bad guys usually shoot first. Then cops respond.
Missed the point/didn't see the flick. They take out a target at a half mile or so. Current record is 2707yrds with a 338LM give or take. No need to worry about farm buildings.

I'm not giving the SS a pass, they all have eyes and radios.
There was a fiasco in the desert one time under Jimmy Carter.......eyes and radios weren't coordinated. The
Merde hit the ventilateur.

Point being, I don't think that Crooks could make that perfect shot with that shitty red-dot gun, or gain access to that roof unless it was setup deliberately.
He was in the 10x ring with that shot, no disputing that.

Missed the point/didn't see the flick. They take out a target at a half mile or so. Current record is 2707yrds with a 338LM give or take. No need to worry about farm buildings.

There was a fiasco in the desert one time under Jimmy Carter.......eyes and radios weren't coordinated. The
Merde hit the ventilateur.

He was in the 10x ring with that shot, no disputing that.
So now the "perfect shot" is a miss? How odd.

We don't. We also don't know if he rode a unicorn to the site. A joke, but you get the picture

What we would do is search for any indication he didn't act alone. And when we find none, we make the determination that he acted alone.
I actually agree with you in part for once. We damn well should be looking for such evidence. Assuming a thorough search, the conclusions can then be reached. But not until that time.

Could he be a lone would-be assassin? Yep. Might he have had any accomplices? Sure. It’s possible; but until we have actual evidence, it would be silly to make that claim.

The only things I feel confident about, so far, is that the would-be assassin never should have been able to get those shots off. The secret service “protection” Trump received that day was appallingly bad. And, whether taken literally or figuratively, it is kind of a miracle that President Trump wasn’t killed that day.

We'll know more after the investigations are over.
I'm hoping its not a coverup, but I'd bet it is a coverup.
The SS setup Trump for a bullet, the bullet was aimed perfectly, Trump unexpectedly turned his head.

Even at 130 yds. it takes considerable skill to put a bullet on a silver dollar with a good gun. The kid's gun was cheesy and so was the red-dot scope. The kid was a bad shot, couldn't make the HS rifle team. I want to see if a good shooter could duplicate the kid's perfect shot with that gun.

If you guys don't get the answer you want, it's a conspiracy.

You would think that if they wanted to off Trump, they would have hired someone who didn't get kicked off the rifle team.

I actually agree with you in part for once. We damn well should be looking for such evidence. Assuming a thorough search, the conclusions can then be reached. But not until that time.

Could he be a lone would-be assassin? Yep. Might he have had any accomplices? Sure. It’s possible; but until we have actual evidence, it would be silly to make that claim.

The only things I feel confident about, so far, is that the would-be assassin never should have been able to get those shots off. The secret service “protection” Trump received that day was appallingly bad. And, whether taken literally or figuratively, it is kind of a miracle that President Trump wasn’t killed that day.
I'm sure we agree on about 95% of everything.

Forum List

Back