Zone1 No Christian can vote for Kamala

You will never convert insulting others into joy and happiness.

Lefebvreist, not a long time ago I took care - together with others - that two Muslims became Lutherans. Fortunatelly they became not Lefebvreists. Lefebvreists like you - who in their stubbornness drive masses of people out of the Catholic Church - are one of the worst problems of the Holy Church.

Last edited:
Lefebvreist, not a long time ago I took care - together with others - that two Muslims became Lutherans. Fortunatelly they became not Lefebvreists. Lefebvreists like you - who in their stubbornness drive masses of people out of the Catholic Church - are one of the worst problems of the Holy Church.
You are acting like Lefebvreist, not me. Behaviors like yours are the worst problem of the Holy Church. You should be ashamed.

You refer to me as a Nazi with this statement here. My answer is: God likes to speak with you! Do it! Now!
No. I asked you how you would like it if I did call you a Nazi. You have been spreading lies about me for over a year. How would you like it if I started spreading lies about you?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Forum List

Back