Traditional trump country.

Crappy still looking for a short bus to take him to find root causes LOL. What a dumbass!

crappys short bus hahahahahaha
You are only succeeding in looking desperate and weak.

You can do better, ShortBus. Use your imagination.

Is she looking for a new STD? :dunno:

That's right about where ya might get one, I tell ta wut. :oops:

Seriously, there's nudist swinger colonies where one has less chances of catchin' an STD than The Villages.
Sounds like they get more action than all the rest of the republican party combined.

"----------------------------------------------------------------
'Should be the discussion'??

And yet it is MAGA Misogyny that time and time again is introduced into any discussion of the Vice President. Witness, earnest poster rebnc above with his "her sucking d*ck". Witness prolific poster Duke with his fake query about "looking for a new STD".

The MAGA Misogyny constituency's fear of strong accomplished women consistently lurks below the surface of their psyche....AND....as a defining trait of Trumpism. Women of intelligence and confidence in who they are and their effectiveness in our society rightfully reject the misogyny evidenced by the postings of those like 'rebnc' and 'Duke'.

IMHO
I do think that any woman who has a sex life should be punished for ever. After all men do not have a sex life out of the marriage bed. And certainly all republican men are pure as driven snow.
Do we have any film of republican women exercising restraint on her natural lust ?
Maybe in a public place ?
That would show these libs what decency is all about and that lientiousness will not be tolerated in Gods party.

I don't think so. Remember Trump lost in 2020. He'll lose again. People don't like him.
Harris was the first to drop out of the presidential race, because nobody liked her. You loons made a fabulous choice with her. Oh I forgot, you didn't have a choice in nominating her. Lol

You are only succeeding in looking desperate and weak.

You can do better, ShortBus. Use your imagination.
Crappy and his shortbus LOLOLOLOL 🤣
Screenshot_20240726-222643_X.jpg

"----------------------------------------------------------------
'Should be the discussion'??

And yet it is MAGA Misogyny that time and time again is introduced into any discussion of the Vice President. Witness, earnest poster rebnc above with his "her sucking d*ck". Witness prolific poster Duke with his fake query about "looking for a new STD".

The MAGA Misogyny constituency's fear of strong accomplished women consistently lurks below the surface of their psyche....AND....as a defining trait of Trumpism. Women of intelligence and confidence in who they are and their effectiveness in our society rightfully reject the misogyny evidenced by the postings of those like 'rebnc' and 'Duke'.

IMHO
Democrats are the dumbasses that put up a bimbo for their frontrunner. Deal with it, retard!

Forum List

Back