Zone1 No Christian can vote for Kamala

Well, I didn't think I'd meet TWO pure and holy posters here today, but .. WHAT A MIRACLE!

I have found the 2nd one! Wow, 2 sin-less persons! Who knew..?!

But uh... wait, isn't casting stones kind of sinful?

Hmmmm...

I'll have to consult Aquinas on that one..

Oh wait... maybe not.

If you are totally w/o sin as you yourself seem to think (I guess it's possible?), then you have every right to cast stones @ Trump .. View attachment 985346View attachment 985345

so Carry on..

I have never claimed to be a pure and holy poster and I never will. But neither am I a hypocrite.

You, on the other hand, condemn Harris but support Trump. Perfectly defining the word hypocrite.

I will vote for neither candidate because neither is worthy of my vote. You can not say the same.

I have never claimed to be a pure and holy poster and I never will. But neither am I a hypocrite.

You, on the other hand, condemn Harris but support Trump. Perfectly defining the word hypocrite.

I will vote for neither candidate because neither is worthy of my vote. You can not say the same.
well, of course no one is worthy of the vote of a perfectly pure and sinless person.

That goes w/o saying. Maybe the Virgin Mary will appear and tell us we can all vote for her? Then you can feel good about voting?

Also, I never "condemned" kamelface or if I implied I did, it was because she believes in murdering helpless children.

Hey, by the way, don't u think God would want you to vote for ANY candidate who was against THAT (if he were the only one running who was/is)?

:45:

NO ONE HAS ACTUALLY VOTED FOR HER.
Gen XYZ is voting for her with their feet and their tweets

Watch Florida come into play because of the six week abortion ban and there is an amendment to make abortion legal in the Florida Constitution on the November ballot; weird freak Republicans can’t stop it

Trump is too old and ugly to carry his home state.

Forum List

Back