Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

We already are all equals.

We all have the same rights, can all vote, can all reach our level of ambition, can work hard or do the least amount as needed, save our money or spend it all, we can all potentially own our business, can leave the country, move where we want, marry and have kids, have free speech and so on.

What we do with our lives in America is up to us.

I mean a black woman is on the supreme court that makes way more money than me, is more famous than me, and have more power and prestige than me. Doesn't that prove we have equality? She had the opportunity to achieve that, just like I had the ability to achieve much more than a lot of others.

But we're also inherently unequal by our very nature. Could I ever, ever do the things shaq can do? Hell no. I'm 6ft tall and weigh 165lbs, I will never be shaqs equal. Can I be Elon musks equal? Hell no, I am not nearly as brilliant as he is and I never will be. Can I ever be David finchers equal? Hell no, I am not as talented and artistic as he is and I never will be.

But know what? I am their equal in the sense I could do everything they could if I had their level of potential and I have the same opportunity as them to reach my potential and I have the same basic rights as they do.

Of what? Show some publications.
I have nothing to prove to you litte girl. I said what I did based on 40 years of research and that's the way it is. What was posted was mostly inaccurate. Read Walter Rodneys, How Europe Underdeveloped Africa. Read Kenneth Stamps The Peculiar Institution. Read Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry. Read Ibram Kendi, Stamped From the Beginning. Read Cheikh Anta Diops The African Origin of Civilization. I've read these books and a whole lot more. And then there are hours of videos I have watched from African and African American historians such as John Henrik Clarke or Gerald Horne and countless studies done by various scholars and organizations.

Then there is the fact that during my life I was part of an organization that was invited to attend the African/African American Summit. The same organization that was one of the organizers of the Milion Youth March in 1998. I don't think you were thought of yet at that time. So I won't be questioned by some child whose breath still reeks of Similac and who still wears Pampers.

We already are all equals.

We all have the same rights, can all vote, can all reach our level of ambition, can work hard or do the least amount as needed, save our money or spend it all, we can all potentially own our business, can leave the country, move where we want, marry and have kids, have free speech and so on.

What we do with our lives in America is up to us.

I mean a black woman is on the supreme court that makes way more money than me, is more famous than me, and have more power and prestige than me. Doesn't that prove we have equality? She had the opportunity to achieve that, just like I had the ability to achieve much more than a lot of others.

But we're also inherently unequal by our very nature. Could I ever, ever do the things shaq can do? Hell no. I'm 6ft tall and weigh 165lbs, I will never be shaqs equal. Can I be Elon musks equal? Hell no, I am not nearly as brilliant as he is and I never will be. Can I ever be David finchers equal? Hell no, I am not as talented and artistic as he is and I never will be.

But know what? I am their equal in the sense I could do everything they could if I had their level of potential and I have the same opportunity as them to reach my potential and I have the same basic rights as they do.
We are equal written on paper.. We are not equal in the application of law or policy.

I have nothing to prove to you litte girl. I said what I did based on 40 years of research and that's the way it is. What was posted was mostly inaccurate. Read Walter Rodneys, How Europe Underdeveloped Africa. Read Kenneth Stamps The Peculiar Institution. Read Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave -Breeding Industry. Read Ibram Kendi, Stamped From the Beginning. Read Cheikh Anta Diops The African Origin of Civilization. I've read these books and a whole lot more. And then there are hours of videos I have watched from African and African American historians such as John Henrik Clarke or Gerald Horne and countless studies done by various scholars and organizations.

Then there is the fact that during my life I was part of an organization that was invited to attend the African/African American Summit. The same organization that was one of the organizers of the Milion Youth March in 1998. I don't think you were thought of yet at that time. So I won't be questioned by some child whose breath still reeks of Similac and who still wears Pampers.
So you're an authority because you read books and watch youtube vids? ok.

No one is punishing you Soy. You can renounce your citizenship and the tax paying responsibilities that come along with it. I don't particularly feel like funding the bombing of Gaza with my tax dollars but that's democracy for you.

Or we're just crafting policy to address the concerns of voters today.

Equality isn't always the right direction to head for that's why speaking in pageantry is useless for actual rational dialog. Context is always important. Should we have equality between citizens and non citizens? Should they get to vote? That would be treating everyone equally. How about letting children drink or drive?

Soy,
'Equity' will be punishing people, if they are favoring one group over another group. This is the whole point of equity.

It's like when 20% of television commercials feature a demographic that is only 6%-7% of the population. Other groups are discriminated against, in order to accomplish this level of reward.

I don't care. You should have a better argument than feel the same way I do. I don't care about your feelings.

:lol:

I don't know what you're even talking about. Black Americans are the finest Americans. It's white people who venerate slavers and rapists.

Why don't you fashion an argument that goes beyond your feelings and expecting me to care?

Black Americans are no better than any other Americans. You are however welcome to your opinion.

Don't tell me about the black experience, whiner. I know it. I live it. I don't whine about it.
You haven't lived anything yet. I've .been out on the battlefield. You're still on the sidelines

Forum List

Back