Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

Is that funny to you? You can't handle a strong black woman putting you in your place?
Little girl. I'm grown. I had a strong black woman for a mother. I have been in relationships with black women who would render you to tears. The fact you had to make that comment shows that you are weak. You ain't in one of those classes with some young buck. I'm probably old enough to be your daddys father, so try another approach.

Little girl. I'm grown. I had a strong black woman for a mother. I have been in relationships with black women who would render you to tears. The fact you had to make that comment shows that you are weak. You ain't in one of those classes with some young buck. I'm probably old enough to be your daddys father, so try another approach.
You might actually be old enough to be my grandfather's age, but I doubt you have ever dated a black woman. Or any woman really.

You might actually be old enough to be my grandfather's age, but I doubt you have ever dated a black woman. Or any woman really.

Try not doing this. Because you can't handle what I will give back to you.

If you don't know, then go back to 2nd grade.
I went to grade school. I also had a grandfather who taught me to see through specious arguments and make believe. How to argue I learned from him. Is proper grammar an objective or subjective standard little girl? Do you understand the difference?

I went to grade school. I also had a grandfather who taught me to see through specious arguments and make believe. How to argue I learned from him. Is proper grammar an objective or subjective standard little girl? Do you understand the difference?
"Specious." lol I'm supposed to take seriously someone who throws out words to try to look intelligent.

"Specious." lol I'm supposed to take seriously someone who throws out words to try to look intelligent.
I don't care what you take seriously. Your feelings are your business. I give you opportunities to make your case and you do with them whatever you like darling. :itsok:

I'll answer it for you. It's a subjective standard.

Forum List

Back