Zone1 Shun your neighbors

Why is it you want to be in their bedroom?

In regards to homosexuality, why should I be mad about it?

Even a black-backed tree ape like you knows that answer, you dumb OX. You are infecting our Children to recruit new members to your otherwise dying cult of evil sickness.

No you’re right. Stay away, avoid the evil scum. No farmer goes in and willingly rolls around the HOG pen with filthy animals. He is above that, avoid the filth. It is an old expression.
oh, so you're saying I'm right to put ding on ignore... right?

Well, it's a wonder I didn't do it long ago. I mean, it makes no sense to be snarky toward someone who believes the same or almost the same as you do. I don't see why a person has to be snarky with anyone.. but I guess you do these days.. :banghead:

well, you don't HAVE to be snarky but it seems that's just the way people talk these days.. sigh

In my adult life, in California, I never spoke to any of my neighbors. Most of the time they didn't speak English. The neighbors lacked language to speak to one another. No neighbor fights that way.

In my adult life, in California, I never spoke to any of my neighbors. Most of the time they didn't speak English. The neighbors lacked language to speak to one another. No neighbor fights that way.
well, I guess multi- culturalism has its plus side after all

:)

Pretty sure Peter's original letter was in Greek. That's what you criticized the translation. Look. You are fussy about which translation you use, fine. I'm not going to argue with you about it.
well, it looks like you are "fussy" because I had the audacity to have a different pov

sheez.. everyone is just so sensitive.. that's pride, you know.. copping an attitude bc someone doesn't agree w/ you

Forum List

Back