$200,000,000 donated to Kamala in less than one week.....

"Ketchup Is Going To Hit The Wall", Internet Erupts After Fox News Poll Shows Harris Boost,

Vice President Harris is UP in four swing states. My Oh My, Diaper Don ain't doing to good right NOW!

$200M in donations from her "grassroot" campaign, meanwhile she just had a rally with a crowd of 60.

What you trying to do and failing at is what my former Drill Instructor used call, "Making Chicken Soup Out of Chicken Shit." You posted a vid you knew was edited, heavily edited for content. Accept and live with your failure.

Last edited:
"Ketchup Is Going To Hit The Wall", Internet Erupts After Fox News Poll Shows Harris Boost,

Vice President Harris is UP in four swing states. My Oh My, Diaper Don ain't doing to good right NOW!

What you trying to do and failing at is what my former Drill Instructor used call, "Making Chicken Soup Out of Chicken Shit." You posted a vid you knew was edited, heavily edited for content. Accept and live with your failure.

Can you advise me what her crowd size is?

If she has a grassroots campaign in which she raised $200M in a week, she should be filling in football stadiums with enthusiastic, hungry Dem voters, no?

Please educate me, I want to learn man.

Can you advise me what her crowd size is?

If she has a grassroots campaign in which she raised $200M in a week, she should be filling in football stadiums with enthusiastic, hungry Dem voters, no?

Please educate me, I want to learn man.

Can YOU advise ME on the crowd size? No YOU cannot. YOU deliberately posted a very heavily edited for content link. YOU failed. YOU alone are responsible for YOU post. YOU posted a link, a link YOU knew to be edited and tried and failed at passing off as true. It was a lie. YOU posted that lie. YOU knew what YOU were doing and YOU did not care. YOU and YOU alone are responsible for YOU post. Live with it, YOU FAILED!!!

Last edited:
Can YOU advise ME on the crowd size? No you cannot. You deliberately posted a very heavily edited for content link. YOU failed. YOU alone are responsible for YOU post. YOU posted a link, a link YOU knew to be edited and tried and failed at passing off as true. It was a lie. YOU posted that lie. YOU knew what YOU were doing and YOU did not care. YOU and YOU alone are responsible for YOU post. Live with it, YOU FAILED!!!

I didn't post shyte, this isn't my thread.

YOU post a shit link. YOU did THAT. YOU knew what YOU were posting and YOU did not care. YOU post a LIE and YOU knew YOU were POSTING A LIE. Take responsiblility for YOUR failure.

Umm, what are you talking about? This isn't my thread, I posted a typed response of my volition, I didn't post a link.

Perhaps peruse through this thread and provide for me the link I posted. I will wait.

A simple "sorry, I confused you with another poster" will suffice. Mistakes happen.

Umm, what are you talking about? This isn't my thread, I posted a typed response of my volition, I didn't post a link.

Perhaps peruse through this thread and provide for me the link I posted. I will wait.

A simple "sorry, I confused you with another poster" will suffice. Mistakes happen.

It's NOT my thread...I'm innocent. Fuck Off asshole. Just like every other Con here you refuse to take responsibleity for you post.

She has energized the base in a way I've never seen. $8.5M on a ZOOM call. African-American Women are going all the way in for Kamala. All Diaper Don are White Racist Assholes.
Yeah, it's what was held back from Brandon to force him to quit.
Biden didn’t quit. You MAGA Dumbfliks just kept focusing on his age so he wisely took 20 years off the top of the ticket and energized GenXYZ with a big big big fucking boost of excitement that will build into an amazing crescendo at the DNC

Our forever loved Joe will be there in the midst of it all and you’ll be fucking sorry.

You have the only old fart in the race with a lot of garbage and baggage attached felonies.

Americans with ovaries and GenXYZ is going to shitcan that old man and his MAGA

The Obama coalition is alive and well.

It's NOT my thread...I'm innocent. Fuck Off asshole. Just like every other Con here you refuse to take responsibleity for you post.

You accused me of posting a link, I didn't post a link. That surely can't be too difficult to understand, I did NOT post a link, I responded to a post.

I am not a Con, at least not in the traditional sense. I consider myself a Libertarian of Faith. Rare indeed.

You accused me of posting a link, I didn't post a link. That surely can't be too difficult to understand, I did NOT post a link, I responded to a post.

I am not a Con, at least not in the traditional sense. I consider myself a Libertarian of Faith. Rare indeed.

I accuse you NOT taking responiblilty for YOU post. YOU being a piece of shit refuse to do so.

Biden didn’t quit. You MAGA Dumbfliks just kept focusing on his age so he wisely took 20 years off the top of the ticket and energized GenXYZ with a big big big fucking boost of excitement that will build into an amazing crescendo at the DNC

Our forever loved Joe will be there in the midst of it all and you’ll be fucking sorry.

You have the only old fart in the race with a lot of garbage and baggage attached felonies.

Americans with ovaries and GenXYZ is going to shitcan that old man and his MAGA

The Obama coalition is alive and well.
I’m still not convinced.. 😒

I accuse you NOT taking responiblilty for YOU post. YOU being a piece of shit refuse to do so.

What I posted was that she had 60 people at a rally. You said she has more, so I suggest you post it.

What is more? 70, 80 people? A whopping 100 or 120 people?

She just pulled in $200M. I don't believe for a second that is an energized grassroots level of cash coming in. So, if you can post a rally of 25-30,000 I will reconsider.

That's where I am at, not splitting hairs about exact amounts of people.

Forum List

Back