$200,000,000 donated to Kamala in less than one week.....

It's called the internet.

What is the maximum amount an individual can donate?

Here is what I found from the SEC. Can someone do the math on how many people would have to donate the maximum to arrive at $200M. Once you determine that number, than provide some numbers who attended her rally:

Perhaps Harris will be the greatest president in history and we will avoid WWIII. Perhaps...

FEC announces 2023-2024 campaign cycle contribution limitsFebruary 2, 2023

WASHINGTON – The Federal Election Commission announced updated contribution limits that have been indexed for inflation and are effective for federal elections in 2023 and 2024.

The Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002 (BCRA) included provisions that indexed some contribution limits for inflation. The limit on individuals’ contributions to candidates, for example, was set at $2,000 per election in BCRA; it is adjusted at the start of each new election cycle. Adjustments are announced after the Department of Labor determines the inflation rate for the previous election year.

During the current two-year election cycle the limit for contributions by individuals to federal candidates for President, the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives will increase to $3,300 per election.

Campaign finance provisions of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 permitted national party committees to establish three additional accounts to defray certain expenses incurred with respect to presidential nominating conventions, election recounts and contests and other legal proceedings, and national party headquarters buildings. The contribution limits applicable to these accounts are 300 percent of the limits on contributions to national party committees.

The limit for contributions by individuals and nonmulticandidate PACs to national party committees has risen to $41,300, while the limit for individual and nonmulticandidate PAC contributions to each of the additional national party committee accounts has increased to $123,900 per year.

The limit on combined contributions by a national party committee and its Senatorial campaign committee to a U.S. Senate candidate over the six-year Senate cycle has increased to $57,800.

The per-election limits on contributions to candidates are in effect for the two-year election cycle beginning the day after the general election and ending on the date of the next general election (November 9, 2022 - November 5, 2024). All other contribution limits are in effect for the two-calendar-year period beginning on January 1, 2023 and ending on December 31, 2024.

The Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007 (HLOGA) requires that certain political committees disclose contributions bundled by lobbyists/registrants and lobbyist/registrant political action committees once the contributions exceed a specified threshold amount. This amount, adjusted annually for inflation, is $21,800 for calendar year 2023.

Under the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended, the Commission must adjust coordinated party expenditure limits annually to account for inflation. This applies to coordinated expenditures by national party committees and state party committees or their subordinate committees in connection with the general election campaign of candidates for federal office. The coordinated party expenditure limits that apply to any general elections held in 2023 can be found in this chart on the FEC website.

What I posted was that she had 60 people at a rally. You said she has more, so I suggest you post it.

What is more? 70, 80 people? A whopping 100 or 120 people?

She just pulled in $200M. I don't believe for a second that is an energized grassroots level of cash coming in. So, if you can post a rally of 25-30,000 I will reconsider.

That's where I am at, not splitting hairs about exact amounts of people.
Campaign fundraising is a legal issue.

So, your opinion will never equal facts.

I’m still not convinced.. 😒

What I posted was that she had 60 people at a rally.
1722218071882.png

Only one color can go up from here and it rhymes with F-U

What happened to the donations given to Biden? That money was being held. How much was it? A lot. 200 million. Is that what she got? The money she already had.

Democrats, lying again.

What is the maximum amount an individual can donate?

Here is what I found from the SEC. Can someone do the math on how many people would have to donate the maximum to arrive at $200M. Once you determine that number, than provide some numbers who attended her rally:

Perhaps Harris will be the greatest president in history and we will avoid WWIII. Perhaps...

FEC announces 2023-2024 campaign cycle contribution limitsFebruary 2, 2023

WASHINGTON – The Federal Election Commission announced updated contribution limits that have been indexed for inflation and are effective for federal elections in 2023 and 2024.

The Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002 (BCRA) included provisions that indexed some contribution limits for inflation. The limit on individuals’ contributions to candidates, for example, was set at $2,000 per election in BCRA; it is adjusted at the start of each new election cycle. Adjustments are announced after the Department of Labor determines the inflation rate for the previous election year.

During the current two-year election cycle the limit for contributions by individuals to federal candidates for President, the U.S. Senate and the U.S. House of Representatives will increase to $3,300 per election.

Campaign finance provisions of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015 permitted national party committees to establish three additional accounts to defray certain expenses incurred with respect to presidential nominating conventions, election recounts and contests and other legal proceedings, and national party headquarters buildings. The contribution limits applicable to these accounts are 300 percent of the limits on contributions to national party committees.

The limit for contributions by individuals and nonmulticandidate PACs to national party committees has risen to $41,300, while the limit for individual and nonmulticandidate PAC contributions to each of the additional national party committee accounts has increased to $123,900 per year.

The limit on combined contributions by a national party committee and its Senatorial campaign committee to a U.S. Senate candidate over the six-year Senate cycle has increased to $57,800.

The per-election limits on contributions to candidates are in effect for the two-year election cycle beginning the day after the general election and ending on the date of the next general election (November 9, 2022 - November 5, 2024). All other contribution limits are in effect for the two-calendar-year period beginning on January 1, 2023 and ending on December 31, 2024.

The Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007 (HLOGA) requires that certain political committees disclose contributions bundled by lobbyists/registrants and lobbyist/registrant political action committees once the contributions exceed a specified threshold amount. This amount, adjusted annually for inflation, is $21,800 for calendar year 2023.

Under the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971, as amended, the Commission must adjust coordinated party expenditure limits annually to account for inflation. This applies to coordinated expenditures by national party committees and state party committees or their subordinate committees in connection with the general election campaign of candidates for federal office. The coordinated party expenditure limits that apply to any general elections held in 2023 can be found in this chart on the FEC website.

Hilarious

Citizens United.

Act Blue.

Yep, act blue became a bundling site for the Harris campaign. There needs to be some investigation into if all the money they raised was indeed new donors, or has a bunch of that money come from previous donors over the years.

Yep. Without regard to where they actually take one.

Advice -- don't ever click a leftard's link. I did that once on this board and it broke my computer.

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING THEY SAY.

Yep, and if they ever post a link to a site that infects your computer, they should be reported and removed from this site.

Yep, act blue became a bundling site for the Harris campaign. There needs to be some investigation into if all the money they raised was indeed new donors, or has a bunch of that money come from previous donors over the years.
Why?

Campaign donors have to be reported by our campaign laws.

It won't be for the little guy.
Are you serious?

.Black Churchgoing Christian Americans have been the littllest guy since the founding.

THE ACA helps them. Repub’s white unchurched billionaires want the ACA scrapped.

Trump is an unchurched billionaire who the last time he held the power of the Oval Office he tried using fraud as a means to disenfranchise every single black voter who voted against him in 2020.

The Republican Party only cares about billionaires and they still have white fundamentalist Christian little people devoted to helping billionaires get by.

That is changing right now and Joe Biden will get the credit.

Are you serious?

.Black Churchgoing Christian Americans have been the littllest guy since the founding.

THE ACA helps them. Repub’s white unchurched billionaires want the ACA scrapped.

Trump is an unchurched billionaire who the last time he held the power of the Oval Office he tried using fraud as a means to disenfranchise every single black voter who voted against him in 2020.

The Republican Party only cares about billionaires and they still have white fundamentalist Christian little people devoted to helping billionaires get by.

That is changing right now and Joe Biden will get the credit.

Will Joe Biden take credit if China attacks Taiwan in 2027? How about if Israel is attacked by multiple fronts and terrorists funded by Iran murder more Jews?

Wake up. Another Obama term does NOT help America or the West.

Remember my predictions. I may get back to learning Mandarin...

Will Joe Biden take credit if China attacks Taiwan in 2027?
What happened to our discussion about helping the little guy?

The Republicans are running a former president who attempted to disenfranchise 81,000,000 Biden voters and many of them are black Americans. When it comes to share of America’s wealth, we know that black Americans are at the lower end of that. Are you going to dispute my observance that black Americans proportionally make up a large share of America’s “little guys“.

Here’s some other things I have observed. Trump, Putin, and Victor Orbon are a thing.

I don’t care how “safe” Trump can make the world through authoritarianism, but I rejected because I am a great American.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin snd Victor Orbon. They glorify authoritarianism in order to defeat western liberal democracy. That’s no fucking good for the “little guy. of the entire world.

What happened to our discussion about helping the little guy?

The Republicans are running a former president who attempted to disenfranchise 81,000,000 Biden voters and many of them are black Americans. When it comes to share of America’s wealth, we know that black Americans are at the lower end of that. Are you going to dispute my observance that black Americans proportionally make up a large share of America’s “little guys“.

Here’s some other things I have observed. Trump, Putin, and Victor Orbon are a thing.

I don’t care how “safe” Trump can make the world through authoritarianism, but I rejected because I am a great American.

A vote for Trump is a vote for Putin snd Victor Orbon. They glorify authoritarianism in order to defeat western liberal democracy. That’s no fucking good for the “little guy. of the entire world.
You would think that the Democrats could have at least have had an open convention. It seems there are a large number of people with deep pockets who.want Harris to win. Read my lengthy post analyzing my.opinion of both candidates and how the world will be shaped if either.candidate wins. I just wish Americans investigated world.circumstances a little more, you are all that is standing.between liberty or suffering. I supported every U.S.president but I just pray you get it right. I.don't like having been correct about the results after the 2020 election but I absorb so many sources and it is clear that we are.in very precarious times and it isnt the damn climate I am worried about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back