Trump ear didn't require stitches - just a scratch

Donald Trump doesn't have stitches after assassination attempt

Why has Trump been so secretive about this? Why hasn't a full medical report been made public? What do you think?

IMG_3721.jpeg

Ronald Regan was about as level-headed as they get. True conservative , not backing any policies that cost the country dearly. The polar opposite of flippant trump.
yes and he was also demented. ----alzheimers type. One of my brothers is an expert in Dementia---he made the diagnosis even before Reagan became president. He, certainly functioned a lot better than does Biden

yes and he was also demented. ----alzheimers type. One of my brothers is an expert in Dementia---he made the diagnosis even before Reagan became president. He, certainly functioned a lot better than does Biden
I believe your confusing his stuttering with dementia. They are very different. Both are disabilities and not to be condemned. I'm much more concerned about trump's violent psychotic episodes. He is dangerous. The same could never be said of either Regan or Biden.

I believe your confusing his stuttering with dementia. They are very different. Both are disabilities and not to be condemned. I'm much more concerned about trump's violent psychotic episodes. He is dangerous. The same could never be said of either Regan or Biden.
You many not know---Reagan died of dementia Alzheimer's type.
Condemned? did I condemn anyone? Trump shows no sign of
psychosis. It's ok. You are not expected to know

Forum List

Back