President Trump Discusses Potential VP Candidates, Mocks Fani Willis, and Calls Jack Smith a “F**king A**Hole”

Sure. Your so called concern for the "rule of law" is laughable considering your adoration of someone like Trump & his crew who rampaged thru the capital on J6.

Do you post that bullshit with a straight face?
What’s laughable is a guy that is upset the courts are getting on the way of locking up someone talking about anything in regards to our democracy.

You are a clear and present danger

What’s laughable is a guy that is upset the courts are getting on the way of locking up someone talking about anything in regards to our democracy.

You are a clear and present danger

It always goes back to Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

Projection, projection, projection.

It's all they do.

The only distinction is their politicians are cognizant they're doing it, while their clapping seals amidst the citizenry engage in it unknowingly.

Selective editing from the Brit "Daily Mail" just in time for TDS lefties to get their hate fix. Meanwhile the freaking Country is in chaos under the actual president's "leadership" or lack of it. No surprises here.

Anarchy in the universities. Jewish students beaten. Illegal immigration off the charts and the president's mental capacity deteriorating every day. Meanwhile TDS lefties spend their time reading anti Trump propaganda generated by the British media. No surprise here.

Anarchy in the universities. Jewish students beaten. Illegal immigration off the charts and the president's mental capacity deteriorating every day. Meanwhile TDS lefties spend their time reading anti Trump propaganda generated by the British media. No surprise here.

I'm no Lefty, and I love to see Trump bring back some entertainment and humor to the process.

We sure as hell could use it.

Being right and all? I agree. The former President is indeed presidential material.
Taz prefers Biden and the swamp.

Loves him some illegals and more Wars. Loves higher taxes and higher food cost.

Personally I call that mental. But to each his own

No he will pretend to in order to signify how boring the procedures against him are and you lib loons will incorrectly gobble it up and spew it back
LMAO!!!

That's the weakest attempt to deflect I've ever seen!!

I'm embarrassed for you.

Empty ad hominem screed devoid of an argument
It means you support a party that touts itself as the 'law and order' party whose members can't keep from being indicted. You wax about corruption when your candidates are poster boys for corruption. You want to shelve your principles when it is convenient for you. You want it both ways at once. Populism. :rolleyes:
What is also true is Trump never led Biden once in 2020
The orange bag O' shit lost the '20 election, denoting the polling trends were accurate.
nor Hillary in 2016.
Denoting the polling trends were inaccurate.

Wow, it's almost as if polls are a failsafe indicator of outcome, except when they aren't. Especially because they change, or are flat out wrong. Weird, huh?
Now, with the powers of your generous mental prowess, extrapolate upon what that might mean for what the polls are telling us now.
That the orange bag O' shit is a shoe-in to be elected *pResident in November. That's what you're looking for, right?

It means you support a party that touts itself as the 'law and order' party whose members can't keep from being indicted.

He was indicted by his political opposition.

And polls show (consistently), that the public ain't buyin' what the Dems are selling.

If I indicted you, and then pointed out you were indicted so no one should trust you, even someone with your dense brain fog would probably be able to suss out the comedic aspect of that.

This is no different.

You're just blinded by abject rage because of your TDS, so you fail to see the obvious.

Denoting the polling trends were inaccurate.

Wow, it's almost as if polls are a failsafe indicator of outcome, except when they aren't. Especially because they change, or are flat out wrong. Weird, huh?

You clearly didn't even comprehend the point I made.

Stop.

Count to ten.

Breathe deep.

Calm.....calm.

Try reading it again and get back to me.

Or not.

Preferably not.

He was indicted by his political opposition.
Grand juries aren't political, so you're speaking based on your personal political bias and nothing else. What about the other members of Team bag O' shit that have been indicted? It's as if you're allergic to facts, pal. Try again.
You're just blinded by abject rage because of your TDS, so you fail to see the obvious.
The guy sitting in the WH doesn't effect me much. Magaturds just don't like being called out for their bullshit. And yours is most definitely bullshit. :rolleyes:

So, GFY.

Grand juries aren't political

Unless the only reason they even happen, years and years after a statute of limitations has expired, is because a Democrat cannot defeat their political opponent on the issues alone.

In that case?

Grand juries are quite political.

Where have you been?

Unless the only reason they even happen, years and years after a statute of limitations has expired, is because a Democrat cannot defeat their political opponent on the issues alone.

In that case?

Grand juries are quite political.

Where have you been?
So, you're saying the defendant is so hated in society that there is zero chance he'll get a fair trial, correct?

Forum List

Back