President Trump Discusses Potential VP Candidates, Mocks Fani Willis, and Calls Jack Smith a “F**king A**Hole”

Rumor is, he's farting as loud as he can ,in hopes for a 10th (or is it 11th now ?) contempt charge.....~S~

Judging by this morning's struggle session on Meet The Press, NBC certainly seems to believe Scott would be a formidable VP candidate.

A debate between he and Kamala would certainly be of high interest.

The spirit of 2016 is back, baby.

Brought to you by the totally defunct, out of commission Gateway Pundit.

Please...make it stop!

Why isn't he behind bars yet????

They TOLD me the walls were closing in???

Why is the media always wrong in their predictions?????

They aren't predictions. they are hopes.

In fact, ironically, it's Trump's great wealth that makes him able to fight corruption.
Ironically, you're full of shit. He's corrupt as hell. People that ran his organizations have gone to prison for corruption. The orange bag O' shit has been indicted for corruption. Denying reality is what gets magaturds in trouble every time.
The difference is Trump goes after celebrities and politicians, not Joe Six Pack.
They are his base, that he actually gives fuck all about. :rolleyes:
And he certainly doesn't slander half the nation as "deplorables".
He slanders NeverTrumpers because instead of loyalty, they give him the finger. He does this constantly.
Yes.
We already have that now.
99% of magaturds describe Brandon as a doddering old fool that can't speak well. Your rhetoric is inconsistent. That's why it's not taken seriously. :rolleyes:
But someone who says they are "losing patience with me" because I have yet to be vaxxed, and threatens a winter of death, and labels me "semi-fascist" because I refuse to vote for him - in my book that's the true aspiring dictator.
Like I give any fucks. This isn't about you personally, it's about your inconsistent rhetoric in describing your candidate. It's 180 degrees from reality.
But you keep believing the media bologna, bub.
An irrelevant, throwaway comment. :rolleyes:

I saw Bergum's name mentioned for first time, and now I'm seeing JD Vance more and more.

Scott, Stefanik and Vance seem like the most appropriate, assuming Trump doesn't go with someone to balance the ticket as he did with Pence.

I'd imagine the more confident he is in winning, the more aggressive he'll be with the pick.
Scott in the running, dodging questions today on MTP. He's another one of Trump's loathsome "god loving" degenerates.

Ironically, you're full of shit. He's corrupt as hell. People that ran his organizations have gone to prison for corruption. The orange bag O' shit has been indicted for corruption. Denying reality is what gets magaturds in trouble every time.

They are his base, that he actually gives fuck all about. :rolleyes:

He slanders NeverTrumpers because instead of loyalty, they give him the finger. He does this constantly.

You just said a whole lot of nothing except for pointing out that the Establishment regime is engaged in lawfare against their political opponent while dragging the country down into a Banana Republic-like abyss.

So I guess we concur on something.

Yes.

99% of magaturds describe Brandon as a doddering old fool that can't speak well. Your rhetoric is inconsistent. That's why it's not taken seriously. :rolleyes:

Most of the country, including at least a plurality of Democrats do not want Biden to run again.

In poll after poll after poll, traversing the entire spectrum of political ideologies.

P.S. Saying "magaturd" really does make you come off as irrepressibly infantile.

You're welcome.

Vance would be formidable, nothing clown show about a MAGA Republican who is pro-labor in a rust belt (former) swing state.

However, he's also a fresh faced Senator, and a star in the making.

And that star could compete with Trump's ego.

For this reason, I would bet against it being him.
Vance "fresh faced"? With the stink of Trump's ass on his breath?

Vance "fresh faced"? With the stink of Trump's ass on his breath?

Another oh so eloquent and open minded "progressive".

Look, I'd be a total hypocrite to not admit I engage in blue humor from time to time - but at least try to make yours funny.

Or interesting.

Or less elementary school tinged.

The spirit of 2016 is back, baby.

Brought to you by the totally defunct, out of commission Gateway Pundit.

Please...make it stop!

Why isn't he behind bars yet????

They TOLD me the walls were closing in???

Why is the media always wrong in their predictions?????
Trials aren't done yet you whiny little bitch.

Forum List

Back